British Speedway Forum

I'm sure we'd like to buy him, but as the Promotion there don't seem interested in talking its going to be kind of difficult!

Wasn't that the case a couple of years ago when Batch went to Panthers?

I'm sure we'd like to buy him, but as the Promotion there don't seem interested in talking its going to be kind of difficult!

Probably because they haven't asked in those terms? You never know it might speed up negotiations if any really are needed which I doubt very much.

I think all they want is someone to give Peterborough a kick up the pants! Which they do seem to need.

According to Hans in todays Adver Coventry had been given permission to speak to him. So why not let the Club that wants him and he would, it seems, like to ride for talk to him?

Never said that at all ...Hans said that someone from Covertry had told him that they had permission to talk him, it said nothing about Boro saying that was the case .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Think we all know eventually it will be Hans and Batch

Edited by Warren2
  • Like 1

Never said that at all ...Hans said that someone from Covertry had told him that they had premission to talk him it said nothing about Boro saying that was the case .

Sorry, i was forgetting it was smoke and mirrors speedway we were talking about. I tend to assume people are honest!

Sorry, i was forgetting it was smoke and mirrors speedway we were talking about. I tend to assume people are honest!

People generally are but in speedway they tell you what you want to hear, what they want you to hear and/or what suits any given situation.

People generally are but in speedway they tell you what you want to hear, what they want you to hear and/or what suits any given situation.

Well, I tell ya, I sold car's for a living once upon a time but I couldn't do this speedway thing!

Wish they'd sort something out if only to give crump99 something else to talk about......

I've expressed a wish to be loaned to the Peterborough thread but they're waiting for permission to speak to me. As soon as that happens I'll be off before you can say Swindon Panthers :)

• Like 2

Congrats to Batch for winning the Jason Crump meeting at Kurri Kurri yesterday!! .........Oh sorry, should this be on the Panthers' thread??!! :wink:

Congrats to Batch for winning the Jason Crump meeting at Kurri Kurri yesterday!! .........Oh sorry, should this be on the Panthers' thread??!! :wink:

Have you obtained the correct permissions by the Peterborough management to post info about there riders in a Swindon thread?

• Like 1

Have you obtained the correct permissions by the Peterborough management to post info about there riders in a Swindon thread?

Does he have to buy the info or can he have it on loan.

• Like 1

Does he have to buy the info or can he have it on loan.

After 2 messages if he wants a 3rd message he has to buy it :-)

• Like 2

After 2 messages if he wants a 3rd message he has to buy it :-)

He could always ask Chris & Darcy to do the dirty work for him as they've got history for that. :D

• Like 1

Robins fans

Sun 30th 7pm

Wheatsheaf

Ermin St

Stratton.

Pop along, have a drink and celebrate 2012.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1