British Speedway Forum

I hope Swindon don't pay over the odds for Andersen as he might get a testimonial and they will have to pay most of that.I hope they buy both though, Batch as well but not to be held to ransom!If they buy both with PK they should have a good spine for a few years in a way i feel Peterborough have acted terribly with Iversen as well and deserve the minimum.

Looks like Gary has taken this into account when making the offer to Peterborough but ain't it great that Hans has turned down their offer as wants to come back to Swindon & when you realise how close he lives to the Showground it shows how he enjoyed 2012.

• Like 3

I hope Swindon don't pay over the odds for Andersen as he might get a testimonial and they will have to pay most of that.I hope they buy both though, Batch as well but not to be held to ransom!If they buy both with PK they should have a good spine for a few years in a way i feel Peterborough have acted terribly with Iversen as well and deserve the minimum.

yep buy batch and hans great spine for the team with p.k ??? best hope all 3 don't average over 8 else 1 will have to go

The rules prevent panthers using there assets IF they want to get rid and have to play games to get rid of some them who can blame them ???. it seems no matter what they plan in advance they get shafted so (looking from the outside) there better off unloading there assets

• Like 1

yep buy batch and hans great spine for the team with p.k ??? best hope all 3 don't average over 8 else 1 will have to go

The rules prevent panthers using there assets IF they want to get rid and have to play games to get rid of some them who can blame them ???. it seems no matter what they plan in advance they get shafted so (looking from the outside) there better off unloading there assets

They'll change the rules again in 2014.

Looks like Gary has taken this into account when making the offer to Peterborough but ain't it great that Hans has turned down their offer as wants to come back to Swindon & when you realise how close he lives to the Showground it shows how he enjoyed 2012.

Only club that he's ever wanted to ride for and best supporters in speedway. I presume that you're on a wind up because you can't be serious :D

Edited by Crump99

Only club that he's ever wanted to ride for and best supporters in speedway. I presume that you're on a wind up because you can't be serious :D

No wind up but it's well known how much Hans liked riding for Peterborough so just shows Swindon must be doing something right if he's turned them down to return to The Robins.

• Like 1

By skippering the Robins to the title Hans has made himself a Swindon Legend in one season! Want him back? Too right we do.

Get it done Patch.

• Like 2

Its pointless buying both. If Morris and Killer improve their averages again this season then we will never be able to fit both Hans and Batch in again. May as well just buy 1 and pay a loan fee for the other.

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 1

They'll change the rules again in 2014.

Its pointless buying both. If Morris and Killer improve their averages again this season then we will never be able to fit both Hans and Batch in again. May as well just buy 1 and pay a loan fee for the other.

Agree with that. Then that gives a bit of flexibility if the rules are not changed as it is likely that Peter will be in the top twenty riders. Edited by A ORLOV

Isn't amazing what a difference a year makes. This time last year when rumours were rife that Batch would be signing for the Robins, it didn't seem to be a very popular choice with many on here. His poor start to the season certainly didn't help him either. I guess him winning races on a regular basis did the trick in the end!

I for one would welcome him back this year. :t:

• Like 2

No wind up but it's well known how much Hans liked riding for Peterborough so just shows Swindon must be doing something right if he's turned them down to return to The Robins.

Hans is on record saying he didnt expect to be riding for the Panthers because of a misery deal they offered him and that gave him the impression that Bjerre was the first option anyway.

Hans i think just enjoys riding for who pays his wages that season, and certainly gives his all for the teams he has has ridden for.

I was never a fan of Hans but the last couple of season`s i`ve grown to respect him.

Hopefully Swindon will know where they stand soon.

Why would we buy HA when Poole wouldnt cough up for AM ? Hans will ride where he likes as did Adrian.

Is Hans only doing till May for the Robins then?

Shouldnt matter, a rider in most cases attain a new average by then which can make the rider worthless to the parent club.

:t:

I see the smell of bull..t is still as strong in 2013 as it was in 2012 from the same old Poole fans. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR

:t::rofl:

The difference is Swindon can keep there assets and riders happy!Hans has showed that Peterborough have messed about Bjerre Andersen, Iversen big time over the last few years and this year what a joke.
  • Like 2

Hans is on record saying he didnt expect to be riding for the Panthers because of a misery deal they offered him and that gave him the impression that Bjerre was the first option anyway.

Hans i think just enjoys riding for who pays his wages that season, and certainly gives his all for the teams he has has ridden for.

I was never a fan of Hans but the last couple of season`s i`ve grown to respect him.

Hopefully Swindon will know where they stand soon.

:t:

:t::rofl:

Hans didn't make himself too popular with the Monmore faithful after his Heat 15 move on Miskowviak last year Stevebrum....i think he had mis-read the script to be honest... :o

Isn't amazing what a difference a year makes. This time last year when rumours were rife that Batch would be signing for the Robins, it didn't seem to be a very popular choice with many on here. His poor start to the season certainly didn't help him either. I guess him winning races on a regular basis did the trick in the end!

I for one would welcome him back this year. :t:

No one was saying any different ER. I would be surprised if there wasnt a Swindon fan who didnt want them back as the top 2.

The difference is Swindon can keep there assets and riders happy!

Yep I remember Simon Stead was treated wonderfully last year. Also, if what you say is true, why did batch leave Swindon for Peterborough in the first place?

Edited by Noodles

Yep I remember Simon Stead was treated wonderfully last year. Also, if what you say is true, why did batch leave in the first place?

For Swindon to have kept Simon in the team all season for me was more than treating him wonderfully as lots of teams would've made the change.

• Like 1