British Speedway Forum

Don't provoke thecoombdog now.... ;)

I wouldnt argue the fact hes alright at our place!! It was everywhere else that was the problem!

Who said he had to give them away? Why are you worrying so much about it that you are constantly commenting, Crump99? Let 'em sort it out because nothing you, me or any of us might say on it will make a jot of difference.

I agree and would only be to happy too but when people aim so much vitriol at the owner of my club then that's not going to pass without reply. It might not make much difference but it makes me feel better!

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

I'm sure he's big enough and he is certainly ugly enough to not need any help.

And when the time come's that he's had enough of stomaching the losses he won't give you a second thought.

I'm sure this will all sort itself out, hopefully, to our respective clubs (and riders) mutual satisfaction.

I'm sure he's big enough and he is certainly ugly enough to not need any help.

And when the time come's that he's had enough of stomaching the losses he won't give you a second thought.

I'm sure this will all sort itself out, hopefully, to our respective clubs (and riders) mutual satisfaction.

See, you're at it as well, you lot just can't help yourself! Even when this does sort itself out I doubt that'll be the end of if, far too many bitter people in speedway these days and if you don't lay down to have you're tummy tickled they call the vet.

• Like 2

21+ do not come into the equation, which is how we have signed PK who was just outside the top twenty, in addition to two, hopefully, of the top twenty.

But was the rule brought in to make it possible for each of the 10 teams to have 2 each if they wished and could negotiate accordingly, There are at least 3 riders who are extremely unlikely to ride who should be asked to declare their intentions and one other who sadly is no longer with us so I would have thought that 4 others ought to be moved up into the top 20. As it stands some teams will not find it possible to have 2 each.

ALLEGEDLY, rumour has it that Panthers could be doing the vanishing...Before the season even starts....But, it's probably just a rumour....

Apparently, Peterborough desperately need to sell two riders for money to help finance next season, what with their previously incurred losses, poor crowds, etc....

Having already signed Linus Sundstrom, Paterborough can only sign one other top twenty rider, so all the "Loan, Buy, Sell" shenaginans around Andersen, Batchelor and Bjerre is allegedly related to Panthers desperately needing money....Can't think why else, with jut two months before the start of the season, Peterborough are mucking the riders around....

Probably is just a rumour though....Probably...Sure it is, yeah, its just a rumour...Obviously

for a club that continue to make a loss, it makes less sense that they have apparently paid Fisher more money for him not to ride in the PL

for a club that continue to make a loss, it makes less sense that they have apparently paid Fisher more money for him not to ride in the PL

And you know this as a fact how ? Fisher's contract is between him and the club, third party speculation is pure tosh.
  • Like 1

I did hear the same actually. It was suggested that Rick could sell a couple of Range Rovers and a Roller but that would only leave him and Julie seven vehicles to get around in so he's decided to try to offload a couple of assets. Turns out that he's supposed to give them away so that buggered the plan!

No Power Boats left then ?

Allegedly.. Apparently......gosh, must be true.

Allegedly, you're a 14 year old schizophrenic schoolboy with tons of aliases on this fourm, so my "sauces" tell me

Has a top 20 list been approved and issued or are last season's finishing top 20 the one's to select from? I ask this because it is likely that some of these may not intend riding in 2013 so if they do not do 2012 riders 21 to 25 come into the equation.

This is speedway, so who knows, but this article would suggest that is has :

http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/2175/bjerre-bid-rebuffed

Monday 7th January 2013, 22:35

Swindon’s shock bid to sign Danish star Kenneth Bjerre has been flatly refused by Peterborough.

The Robins hope to sign Panthers assets Hans Andersen and Troy Batchelor on loan for a second straight, but the Alwalton team has demanded they depart on full transfers after claiming they were unable to open negotiations with the pair over 2013 deals.

With Linus Sundstrom already in the Panthers side, Peterborough can sign just one more rider who finished in the top 20 in last year’s Elite League average charts.

Bjerre confirmed he has held talks with his parent club and is waiting for them to come back and finalise a contract. But with Peterborough seemingly unwilling to release Andersen and Batchelor unless they get transfer fees, Swindon made a cheeky bid for Bjerre instead.

Panthers could be ordered to decide which riders they wish to retain and release at the BSPA management committee meeting on January 15, as Niels-Kristian Iversen is also awaiting clearance to return to King's Lynn.

However, Panthers co-promoter Julie Mahoney is holding out for transfer fees and has no interest in letting Bjerre depart.

She told the Peterborough Evening Telegraph: “Swindon made an offer to buy Hans that fell a long way short of our valuation of the rider.

“They responded by increasing the offer but then notified us they had withdrawn the bid before we had even had a chance to consider it.

“Swindon then asked for permission to speak to Kenneth which was rejected immediately.”

Allegedly, you're a 14 year old schizophrenic schoolboy with tons of aliases on this fourm, so my "sauces" tell me

Im afraid your 'sauces' are somewhat incorrect. I was 14 42yrs ago....... Edited by blupanther

No Power Boats left then ?

Think you need a new calulator, the one you've got has had it!

I wouldnt argue the fact hes alright at our place!! It was everywhere else that was the problem!

Only teasing, but based on his record over the last two seasons especially, you are right. Probably a good idea that he misses the Lynn matches at Blunsdon. Its bad enough with what Mads does every time he returns with whatever club he rides for!! :blink:

Only teasing, but based on his record over the last two seasons especially, you are right. Probably a good idea that he misses the Lynn matches at Blunsdon. Its bad enough with what Mads does every time he returns with whatever club he rides for!! :blink:

But do not forget they also have Seb Alden, who went well for us at the end of 2012.

See, you're at it as well, you lot just can't help yourself! Even when this does sort itself out I doubt that'll be the end of if, far too many bitter people in speedway these days and if you don't lay down to have you're tummy tickled they call the vet.

And you appear to be your promotions little lap dog! pmsl

Look, sit back, calm down and it will sort itself out. Trust me, nobody cares what you think and your Promotion certainly don't need you to do their bidding.

• Like 1