British Speedway Forum

Love the way Swindon fans on here are bleating about not being able to sign Andersen and Batchelor, yet just 12 months ago were up in arms about Meidzinski.

Now it's the other way around. They are doing the tapping up but are trying to blame anyone but themselves. Well tough. Peterborough own the riders and if they want to wait until the day before the season starts then though not ideal for anyone, then so be it.

There's no difference between Swindon wanting these two Panthers assets than Poole wanting AM, and look at the fuss Swindon fans kicked up about that. Now the boot is on the other foot and they are the perpetrators they are trying to deflect the blame.

I have nothing against either promotion but see Peterborough as in the right here. So if Swindon want these two riders they should buy them. Job done and everyone should move on

Swindon are quite happy to loan HA & TB as were Poole with AM, what's the difference.

• Like 1

Swindon are quite happy to loan HA & TB as were Poole with AM, what's the difference.

3 months and 2 years. Yes similar but a little different. No axe to grind and I hope Hans and Troy ride where they are happy.

Love the way Swindon fans on here are bleating about not being able to sign Andersen and Batchelor, yet just 12 months ago were up in arms about Meidzinski.

Now it's the other way around. They are doing the tapping up but are trying to blame anyone but themselves. Well tough. Peterborough own the riders and if they want to wait until the day before the season starts then though not ideal for anyone, then so be it.

There's no difference between Swindon wanting these two Panthers assets than Poole wanting AM, and look at the fuss Swindon fans kicked up about that. Now the boot is on the other foot and they are the perpetrators they are trying to deflect the blame.

I have nothing against either promotion but see Peterborough as in the right here. So if Swindon want these two riders they should buy them. Job done and everyone should move on

Yet more rubbish from the king of spin as the reasons Swindon fans are complaining is the precedent set by Poole last season with Miedzinski.

Just for good measure where have Swindon tapped up the 2 riders as I'm sure these conversations went on during last season rather than after.

You have other information then Steve?????

• Like 1

3 months and 2 years. Yes similar but a little different. No axe to grind and I hope Hans and Troy ride where they are happy.

5ish average to 8+ average and maintaining an 8 point average. Hopefully it'll all get sorted in the end :)

[

Edited by Reliant Robin

The usual bullcrap windup from the ever failing former king of forum spin Mr Shovlar....if he thinks this is the same as Miedzinski and Poole last season then good for him....and more fool him....Swindon have done nothing wrong not as if we have offered any terms to either rider except offer to buy Andersen....unlike Poole of course with Miedzinski....so until you come up with anything that even resembles the truth or the facts then I suggest you hush up as you just make yourself look as ridiculous on here than you do off of here.....;)

• Like 1

I do not know if I have missed it somewhere but where had it been stated that there is no valid contract between the two?

Surely Batch has a contract with Peterborough, not the BSPA, which he would have agreed to when he signed for them.

No, it would have been a fixed term contract for 1 season only, therefore the contract has expired & the rider should be free to negotiate with another employer if he so wishes. This is the ruling that the European Court made in the Bosman case. I have long thought that Speedway is on dodgy grounds over this issue. It only needs one rider to challenge it & I'm sure it would end. Surely if Speedway wants to keep the asset system, it would be in any clubs interest to allow a rider to speak to any club they like if they do not want to ride for their parent club. Then at least they would get the loan fee, however, if they carry on like Peterboro', I can foresee the end of the asset system as it stands!

• Like 1

Whether Hans was offered a contract by Coventry or not is Irrelevant

Not in terms of denying him a living it's not.

I think there are differences, Swindon fans are moaning that the Robins are being refused the opportunity to speak to Hans & Troy. Pooh just went ahead and spoke to Adrian and agreed a deal, not quite the same?

You state that Swindon should just go ahead and buy Hans & Troy, I trust your belated cheque for a full transfer fee in respect of Adrian is in the post???

• Like 1

You state that Swindon should just go ahead and buy Hans & Troy, I trust your belated cheque for a full transfer fee in respect of Adrian is in the post???

Personally I would have been happier had Poole purchased AM from Swindon rather than the loan deal.

Still think if Swindon want these two then they should be purchased.

As expected , a Poole fan talking about other teams `tapping up`. Poole are the kings of `tapping up`. :D

• Like 1

Not in terms of denying him a living it's not.

Who's denying him a living, if he allegedly turned down cov that's his prerogative.

Personally I would have been happier had Poole purchased AM from Swindon rather than the loan deal.

Still think if Swindon want these two then they should be purchased.

What you do & your club promotors doing are completely different & nothing to do with your original post.

Watch out as yet again you have to reverse from another pathetic post.

• Like 1

Looks like all change anyway now.

Bjerre to the Robins and Hans a Panther.

Thing is Robins fans ....................... if you get King Kenneth you have to have KKS as well. They come as a package.

• Like 1

Looks like all change anyway now.

Bjerre to the Robins and Hans a Panther.

Thing is Robins fans ....................... if you get King Kenneth you have to have KKS as well. They come as a package.

Is the official Baz?

Who's denying him a living, if he allegedly turned down cov that's his prerogative.

I thought Panthers were by not allowing him to dictate his terms. Does declining Coventry's offer not class as turning down a job?