British Speedway Forum

You know what has caused all this rubbish? The ruling by the BSPA last year that Poole could take someone elses asset on loan.

And!

The two situations are identical. Nothing to do with averages, just a rider wanting to not ride for his parent club against their wishes.

Come on Steve you really can't be serious that they are the same as Adrian was offered a contract by Swindon & Hans has been offered a contract that was the same as in 2003.

Hans has become a better rider since then & it just shows that they don't really want him.

As others have said Swindon are no whiter than the rest but you posted on a Swindon thread & was the poster who keeps mentioning Adrian in comparison when that simply isn't the case.

Hans also is talking to Peterborough where Adrian refused all contact, again its different.

We all have bias to our own club but all you want to do is justify Poole's dealing with Adrian by saying Swindon have done the same.

Simply not true.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 3

Come the start of the season, im sure you raging robins will be able to cheer on your favourite panthers. and comments will be aimed back on the track. At least you never stooped so low as to change your race night to include someone.

most of this problem has come from p'boro jumping the gun and signing Sundstrom before the AGM. there is no way in my opinion they would have signed him for 2013 if they already knew about the 2 from 20 rule

who would they have dropped him for?!

Rather than being abusive perhaps you can tell me what is different?

Poole wanted Meidzinski. Swindon said they wanted to use him and so demanded a full transfer. The bspa said, rightly or wrongly that it should be a loan.

So Peterborough said they wanted to use Hans but Swindon want him. So they ask for a full transfer. Swindon refuse and want a loan deal. Bspa rule it a loan.

So what is the difference? Seriously?

Boro never really wanted to used Hans ( His Manager has already confirmed that ) is was a just a plan in an attempt to get a transfer fee .

Boro never really wanted to used Hans ( His Manager has already confirmed that ) is was a just a plan in an attempt to get a transfer fee .

Opinion not fact. Whose to say Swindon weren't bluffing also with AM last year?

Come the start of the season, im sure you raging robins will be able to cheer on your favourite panthers. and comments will be aimed back on the track. At least you never stooped so low as to change your race night to include someone.

Didn't stoop at all from what I see.

• Like 1

Opinion not fact. Whose to say Swindon weren't bluffing also with AM last year?

Unlike Hans no one has said so, unless you can name someone ? so at the moment that is the facts .

Didn't stoop at all from what I see.

OH im sorry, and there was i and thousands of others thinking Brummies changed their race night to accomodate BB, and Batch tweeting he had done a deal without permission. I must have made a mistake, no one would stoop that low would they. Many apologies....
  • Like 1

HOW ABOUT ........

If a team wishes to use a rider on loan and that rider is wanted (ie offered terms and can fit in the 1-7) by his parent club. The the rider CAN ride on loan but only if the loan fee is paid up front along with 33% of the riders valuation in transfer fee.

So taking Ben Barker for example. Birmingham must pay the loan fee (roughly £2,000) before the season starts and 33% of his transfer value. Lets say he is valued at £15,000 then Brummies would also have to pay £5,000 before the season starts.

If they wanted to keep the rider for the following season, they must pay the remaining transfer fee. If they dont want to resign them, the rider reverts back to his parent club but if the rider is sold on, the team that has paid up part of a transfer fee would get a percentage of the transfer fee recieved.

If Peterborough have offered Kenneth Bjerre terms for 2013, then Swindon ould only have to pay loan fees for Andersen and Batchelor. If Bjerre rejects the terms from Peterborough and Panthers offer Andersen a contract, then Swindon would pay the loan fee (£2,700) and 33% of the transfer fee (£5,000) if Andersen still wants to ride for Swindon.

Boro never really wanted to used Hans ( His Manager has already confirmed that )

Who is his manager these days and where is the quote?

Who is his manager these days and where is the quote?

And would that be the manager who's been working with the Swindon promotion?

And would that be the manager who's been working with the Swindon promotion?

I don't know as I lost track of who was doing what but I'd like orion to answer if it is?