British Speedway Forum

Sorry to see Zengi go but the big problem for Coventry will be having 4 Polish riders!!

Good luck to Doyley as well at Brum!

Sorry to see Zengi go but the big problem for Coventry will be having 4 Polish riders!!

Good luck to Doyley as well at Brum!

Why?

What a pathetic vile person you must be, personal insults of that nature belong in the gutter with you.

sorry ! but there is no personal insult in my comment just a statement of how i see it. Yep indeed i enjoy it here in the gutter thank you.

Maybe they don't wish to air their dirty laundry in public as you do.

Again I ask why did you post your insult in the Swindon thread and not the Peterborough thread?

because i did, what differance may i ask does it make ?

• Like 1

Its about time Frost stopped playing games and sorted his team out although he probably loves stopping other teams from team building and he thinks he holds all the aces,there is a belle vue joke there but i cant think of one currently.

At the end of the day all the riders he isn't using will go for loan fees and there isn't anything he can do about it.

• Like 2

Its about time Frost stopped playing games and sorted his team out although he probably loves stopping other teams from team building and he thinks he holds all the aces,there is a belle vue joke there but i cant think of one currently.

At the end of the day all the riders he isn't using will go for loan fees and there isn't anything he can do about it.

Why?

I was wondering that too. Didn't do us much good last season with a team full of English riders. At least the new Polish riders actually want to ride for Coventry so that's a good start. If bobxski means the problem is them not turning up then that's also something we suffered from last season. Certain English riders were definitely at the track but still not turning up. :lol:

• Like 4

sorry ! but there is no personal insult in my comment just a statement of how i see it. Yep indeed i enjoy it here in the gutter thank you.

because i did, what differance may i ask does it make ?

I just would have thought a Peterborough insult would belong in the Peterborough thread, or was it that you thought you would get a better reponse in here?

Anyway moving on to more important matters. Batch to be bought, Hans future undecided http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/speedway/speedway-one-good-one-bad-and-one-unsettled-situation-1-4694871

I just would have thought a Peterborough insult would belong in the Peterborough thread, or was it that you thought you would get a better reponse in here?

Anyway moving on to more important matters. Batch to be bought, Hans future undecided http://www.peterboro...ation-1-4694871

Assuming the report is correct, then I suggest it is a bigger mess than before this meeting took place.

Peterborough think they'e released Andersen, BSPA say otherwise. In the meantime it would appear he has no right to seek employment in the UK (including Peterborough)

Batchelor must be bought. So let's get this right. Peterborough don't want to use him. Swindon may decide the price of purchase is too much. Their right. Batchelor has no team. He is only prevented from joining Swindon due to being owned by Peterborough. Peterborough pay him zero for this restriction. The only thing I see stopping this from being an open and shut case in court is that Batchelor is not (I assume) an EU citizen.

Iversen "signed" for KL without permission from Peterborough. The BSPA deny there was an illegal approach. Peterborough entirely refute this. So what is going on?

• Like 1

Still can't see how the alleged ruling on Batch makes any sense - especially in light of the NKI decision. Peterborough have no intention of using Batch so why is a loan fee not acceptable after only one season when NKI can be loaned for a third season?

If I was Patch I wouldn't part with any transfer money, sign Batchelor on loan and then let the BSPA try and challenge the legalities - especially when Batch will effectively be out of work unless some other team wants to buy him! What a crock! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Still can't see how the alleged ruling on Batch makes any sense - especially in light of the NKI decision. Peterborough have no intention of using Batch so why is a loan fee not acceptable after only one season when NKI can be loaned for a third season?

If I was Patch I wouldn't part with any transfer money, sign Batchelor on loan and then let the BSPA try and challenge the legalities - especially when Batch will effectively be out of work unless some other team wants to buy him! What a crock! :rolleyes:

I agree i don't see the logic that NKI goes on loan but Batch has to be bought,if Swindon don't want to buy him then he should be allowed to go on loan,the whole situation is a farce.

What a crock of s..t the BSPA are as they couldn't run a race let alone a sport.

Swindon are letting their assetts go on loan to other teams but are told they have to buy Troy who can only go to Belle Vue as an alternative or not ride in Britain.

They then put off the Hans decision for another month & all the while NKI can enjoy a 3rd season on loan at Kings,Lynn.Nothing like consistency.

I wonder if Swindon hadn't announced a new team sponsor they would've come to these decisions.

Sorry but this sport is run by clowns.

Just waiting now for the king of spin from the south coast to come on with his views.

• Like 1

The BSPA would not sanction the loan, the saga rumbles on it seems.

I agree i don't see the logic that NKI goes on loan but Batch has to be bought,if Swindon don't want to buy him then he should be allowed to go on loan,the whole situation is a farce.

Batch was illegaly appraoched, NKI wasn't apparently.

Edited by Noodles

Batch was illegaly appraoched, NKI wasn't apparently.

That is your opinion - if it is fact - show me where this is stated!

• Like 3