British Speedway Forum

That a bit rich espicially when your post is liked by stevebrum.

Never mind, i am sure somebody will like something you say one day , just hang in there.

• Like 2

That a bit rich espicially when your post is liked by stevebrum. I hope it gets sorted quickly so that we can leave you lot to dribble alone on your own thread I thought NKI had gone to Lynn and you're welcome to the oik when you cough up. Hans will be a bit miffed that you've given up on him :shock:

Surely his name should be stevebee ......... :rofl:

Never mind, i am sure somebody will like something you say one day , just hang in there.

Cracking one liner comeback as per usual Steve, and good old 65Sarge, you needed that.

If I've read the figures correctly it takes me 12.5 posts to get a "Like" whereas you're lagging behind on 19.5 so no lectures please :wink:

• Like 4

I apologise for liking Mr Brum's post, it just made me smile ;)

No probs but with a 2.8 "Like" ratio we are not worthy anyway!

• Like 2

Cracking one liner comeback as per usual Steve, and good old 65Sarge, you needed that.

If I've read the figures correctly it takes me 12.5 posts to get a "Like" whereas you're lagging behind on 19.5 so no lectures please :wink:

Not surprised you know those stats, bless. :wink:

Not surprised you know those stats, bless. :wink:: superb :t:

I'm just pleased that there isn't a getting the last word in category because, like everyone else on the forum, I'd find it impossibe to compete. Anyway, so that they can get back to discussing speedway, and as long as everyone plays nicely then that's hopefully my last word on the thread until (if necessary) there's movement on the Panthers 2!

Edited by Crump99

change the font you use it's annoying

you mysteriously didn't answer my question a few days ago so I'll have another go. Did any member if Swindon Speedway do a deal with Batch to ride for them in 2013 before getting permission from Peterborough?

Was I talking to you Sulky?!...answer would be NO so butt out whiney.....

change the font you use it's annoying

you mysteriously didn't answer my question a few days ago so I'll have another go. Did any member if Swindon Speedway do a deal with Batch to ride for them in 2013 before getting permission from Peterborough?

If it is so annoying don't read it simples!, as for Peterborough they are a disgrace to the sport would only offer a loan for Hans and Batch.Surely if it went to court Peterborough cannot stop those two from earning a living?
  • Like 2

If it is so annoying don't read it simples!, as for Peterborough they are a disgrace to the sport would only offer a loan for Hans and Batch.Surely if it went to court Peterborough cannot stop those two from earning a living?

It's the sport that's a disgrace if you want to look at it in those terms as the incompetence and self interest of those who run it is allegedly being exposed more as each season passes. Actually it also takes two to tango so take your Robin tinted specs off!

• Like 3

as for Peterborough they are a disgrace to the sport would only offer a loan for Hans and Batch.Surely if it went to court Peterborough cannot stop those two from earning a living?

the BSPA make the rules not peterborough,

the BSPA make the rules not peterborough,

They don't understand them or know how they work but they make do indeed make them up to suit!

Edited by Crump99

Why are they a disgrace ? both teams have put there case forward and a ruleing has been made ...sometimes we have to take are rose tinted specs off .

As normal this has been a complete mess not helped by the BSPA but, i don't think Swindon or Boro come out of this with any credit

Edited by orion
  • Like 3

Why are they a disgrace ? both teams have put there case forward and a ruleing has been made ...sometimes we have to take are rose tinted specs off .

As normal this has been a complete mess not helped by the BSPA but, i don't think Swindon or Boro come out of this with any credit

Swindon what have they done wrong? i wouldn't pay a fee for either of them in this present climate why would you pay a fee.Also why didn't Peterborough be ahead of the game and speak to Andersen,Batch, Iversen, say in June/July because they must of known all of them were happy at there present clubs.

It's the sport that's a disgrace if you want to look at it in those terms as the incompetence and self interest of those who run it is allegedly being exposed more as each season passes. Actually it also takes two to tango so take your Robin tinted specs off!

No i go too speedway to see good racing if Swindon finish bottom so be it they have done in the past Rose tinted glasses NO in this present time we needed teams to be united but the same old story squabbling at the highest order in the so called sport of speedway.
  • Like 1

Swindon what have they done wrong? i wouldn't pay a fee for either of them in this present climate why would you pay a fee.Also why didn't Peterborough be ahead of the game and speak to Andersen,Batch, Iversen, say in June/July because they must of known all of them were happy there.

thats the point. They shouldn't have to speak to them earlier in the year. The rules are in place so that there is an advantage to owning assets. You get first refusal on their services unless a club decides to break the rules and make an illegal approach.