British Speedway Forum

I dont think its supposed to be the actual British team. The team reflects a strong EL side which will give your side a decent test.

So who's missing that would be in the actual British team (apart from Tai Woffinden who is in the NZ SGP)?

Don't matter what the riding line up is as I won't be wasting my money watching that Great Britain team.

Its a Good British team which could inflict on The Excaliburs their first home defeat for 2 years.

Perhaps Excalibur Comms could also buy over 2000 tickets for schoolkids, as they are doing for Swindon Town's game with Oldham, and distribute free to kids to attend the speedway as well? Would add to the atmosphere, especially with 2000 air-horns.

Scott Nicholls

Chris Harris

Danny King

Ben Barker

Craig Cook

Josh Auty

Kyle Howarth

Don't know what the riding order will be.

Looks like GB have a real trump card at No.7 :t:

Should be a good meeting and the first opportunity to see the whole Robins team. Do not think I have seen Kacper before and it would be good to see how he and Ashley perform against Kyle Howarth, Josh Auty and Craig Cook.

Edited by A ORLOV

i think you will find its andrew tully at 7, workington had on their website yesterday that howarth was not riding in it.

i think you will find its andrew tully at 7, workington had on their website yesterday that howarth was not riding in it.

Have just seen that. Edited by A ORLOV

So who's missing that would be in the actual British team (apart from Tai Woffinden who is in the NZ SGP)?

Bridger, Roynon, Worrall and Stead could be considered.

Bridger - riding for lakeside

Worrall - would have been riding for lakeside when the GB team was made

Stead - P&P with Sheffield

Edited by Mr Blobby

Bridger - riding for lakeside

Worrall - would have been riding for lakeside when the GB team was made

Stead - P&P with Sheffield

Yes but my point was its not supposed to be a proper GB team.

Yes but my point was its not supposed to be a proper GB team.

The advertising for this meeting says that Middlo is tracking a strong team. If that's a strong team then we shouldn't bother with the SWC this year.

• Like 2

The advertising for this meeting says that Middlo is tracking a strong team. If that's a strong team then we shouldn't bother with the SWC this year.

Luckily the SWC is a four per team event in which we can be competitive but i agree on the world stage it would be average as a 7 man side. It looks a slightly stronger side than Swindon though and lets be honest its only 7 brits who are available on the day.

Edited by woz01

Only winner tomorrow night will be the weather.

Should be a good meeting and the first opportunity to see the whole Robins team. Do not think I have seen Kacper before and it would be good to see how he and Ashley perform against Kyle Howarth, Josh Auty and Craig Cook.

Hate challenge meeting,s in the main but the line up looks interesting,Tully who i thought might get a few EL chances coming in at 7.Cook and Auty have a big year ahead of them hopefully making progress.

Could have had Eddie riding for the Brits and another Swindon asset riding for the Robins - oh hang on?! :D

ps, can anyone confirm the admission price for this challenge?

Edited by Skidder1