British Speedway Forum

At this particular moment Eddie Kennett well cost Swindon the Elite League title. It's as simple as that. A strong top 5 team can carry poor performing reserves & at the moment Poole top that chart.

If Poole make the Play-Offs it will be theirs to loose.

Just as an aside to this though, if a reserve change needed to be made you could do a lot worse than getting our Kozza Smith in unless he's been redeclared in our side come Monday of course.

If Poole make the Play-Offs it will be theirs to loose.

Really? With that long wagging tail?

I to support Eddie he takes alot of flak but you have so rightly said he has improved his average.I hope he can get back on track you can see that Eddie cares that'sGustaff all i ask and will support him.Kildemand Batch,Morris,Doyle would be my spine for the team for a few years to come hopefully.?

The core of the team for next season will feature Kildermand, Doyle, Morris, Simon Gustafsson and Cameron Woodward I reckon. :o

Hopefully then with alot of Swindon fans wanting Kennett next year & Cov fans wanting Zengi, maybe a deal could be done

No way will that happen, whats the point of EK raising his average when he likes early season conditions, then when the business end of the season arrives he's like a reserve, unless we can replace him with some with a bit of fight, we wont win the league....

Hopefully then with alot of Swindon fans wanting Kennett next year & Cov fans wanting Zengi, maybe a deal could be done

Wouldn't call two fans a lot.!!!
  • Like 1

Wouldn't call two fans a lot.!!!

Do not under estimate the numbers Red it is at least three :D .

The core of the team for next season will feature Kildermand, Doyle, Morris, Simon Gustafsson and Cameron Woodward I reckon. :o

Would be happy with that ER,Gustafsson not for me don't see him kicking on Woodward certainly i would love him at Swindon.

A few weeks ago we could potentially replaced EK with MJJ, now his average is too low, what other options are there?

A few weeks ago we could potentially replaced EK with MJJ, now his average is too low, what other options are there?

Perhaps they will consider Miskowviak again!! Lets face it Noggin, its not going to happen is it. I'd keep Kennett in the side, but if I had to change him, it would have to be someone coming in who is going to potentially score some double figures.....like Mikkel Bech Jensen....

We could ring up Peterborough and borrow Patrick Hougaard.

• Like 4

We could ring up Peterborough and borrow Patrick Hougaard.

Is it March 1st already ? :D

• Like 3

Lakeside and monmore are small tracks and suit Eddie. At present they are in the play off spots. All Swindon fans need to get behind the bloke.

Is it March 1st already ? :D

If it was we'd be ringing belle Vue lol ;)

• Like 1

Lakeside and monmore are small tracks and suit Eddie. At present they are in the play off spots. All Swindon fans need to get behind the bloke.

Great shout we had all this with Steady last year all the fans should support him he will contribute changing rarely improves things.

Rosco needs to step in quick and buy Kennett from the Bees before he is snapped up by Wolves. Robins could do a swap with Zengota with a little cash coming Bees way .

• Like 1