British Speedway Forum

Well in another 4400 posts I might manage one

Shouldn't take you long, then, if you stick to one user name.

• Like 1

Why do all the Poole fans think Morris is due to sign for them?

Funny how Morris has signed for swindon....I could have sworn he was going to end up at Poole!

• Like 1

Mine too...

No one making anything up - Rosco had it announced that Troy wouldn't be there - said that he sent his apologies - then said he had over slept. People will make up their own minds & they are entitled to. I only said what had happened & what we were told.

btw Darcia I wasn't having a dig at you, more the fact that others on here put one and one together and come up with 45!

Sorry if you felt that way!

Woohoo - very good start to team building :). Looks like Poole not so attractive after all :rofl:

Do we get the British discount on his average too?? :rofl:

• Like 2

btw Darcia I wasn't having a dig at you, more the fact that others on here put one and one together and come up with 45!

Sorry if you felt that way!

Ok, thanks, felt the same about others conclusions which is why I put my second post. I was initially disappointed that he didn't turn up, that was all.

Great to have Nick back, so much talent and he is only going to get better and better, fantastic that he is signed as an asset too. Great start to team building. Hans & Steady next please.

• Like 1

Probably be an announcement of a new franchise holder for the burger van if it's as exciting as the last "exciting announcement" :wink:

It could be that particular "exciting announcement" you refer to has allowed us to make the 2nd signing :t:

Correct blueboy and what a great move, signed for 2013 and purchased from Glasgow. Hoped this was going to happen as Nick has shown what he is capable of this year and he will only improve.

Well done to those responsible for the signing.

• Like 1

Correct blueboy and what a great move, signed for 2013 and purchased from Glasgow. Hoped this was going to happen as Nick has shown what he is capable of this year and he will only improve.

Well done to those responsible for the signing.

Apparantly Premier Inns put up the cash for the full transfer!! :wink: Great signing for the Robins.

Probably be an announcement of a new franchise holder for the burger van if it's as exciting as the last "exciting announcement" :wink:

Great work again from the Robins management and new team sponsor.

Very impressed with young Morris last season and he looks destined for a decent career. If Nick does join Somerset I would suggest that means no Doyle as 2 riders DU at the same club would be a disaster.

A club on the up again and Morris must delighted at being the first speedway rider to be announced as the new franchise holder for the burger van. Well done Nick :drink:

Nick Morris is an excellent progressive signing by the mamagement. He is a great talent and in my opinin he has everything. He can gate, is good from the back and is both tenacious and corageous.

Two notable scalps at Blunsdon last year in Iversen and Holder and paid double figure away scores at both Poole and Birmingham.

Nick is good for at least a six point average next year i reckon. :t:

Signing Morris points to a team with strength in depth & a decent reserve but I'd prefer Kildemand as third heat leader rather than Doyle:

Harris

Klindt

Morris

Kildemand

Schlein

Zengota/Stead

Richard Lawson

OR

Andersen

Zengota/Stead

Morris

Kildemand

Harris

Pavlic

Palm Toft

Signing Morris points to a team with strength in depth & a decent reserve but I'd prefer Kildemand as third heat leader rather than Doyle:

Andersen

Zengota/Stead

Morris

Kildemand

Harris

Pavlic

Palm Toft

put the pole in at 7... then that side looks formidable.