British Speedway Forum

He's been hob-nobbing with the Poole sponsors and Rick Frost and Julie Mahoney and is hinting he knows something but won't share it because he knows something we don't :rolleyes:

Not at all!! But it seems pretty obvious to most that with Panthers having signed Sundstrom and clearly preferring to have Bjerre back (if fit) - hence their reluctance to release Iversen for the time being - then there will be no place for either Hans or Troy. Leaving the question - would Swindon have them both back?

Hope they do, with the signing of Ashley it is possible to fit in both Hans and Troy, and with PK and Nick it leaves about 10.26 for the last two riders.

• Like 3

So if it goes as planned we'll have a tough choice to get the right last pairing - Kennet and Kling, Magic and four pointer, Zengi and Gafurov or Dak North and upto 6.78. Unfortunately not enough for Shamek Pavlicki

Maybe expecting him not to say anything at all - but where is the kudos in that? :rolleyes:

We can only dream of you taking a leaf from your own book.

Edited for spelling & the grammar police

Edited by Dudders77

So if it goes as planned we'll have a tough choice to get the right last pairing - Kennet and Kling, Magic and four pointer, Zengi and Gafurov or Dak North and upto 6.78. Unfortunately not enough for Shamek Pavlicki

Can't see the management going for Gafurov and definitely not Ricky Kling. I like Kennett, and he would be decent in the middle order. He would be a good replacement for Stead. He is pretty good around Blunsdon and could average around six on away tracks too.

Would find it really surprising if we end up with Dakota & Birks at reserve & am really dissapointed that both David & Jason seem to be out the picture.

Magic on his way to Poole is what I hear.

Would find it really surprising if we end up with Dakota & Birks at reserve & am really dissapointed that both David & Jason seem to be out the picture.

If that's true Crazy robin, that's a good signing for the Pirates. Maciej will increase his average again and will be a decent third heat leader.

I`m sure they will want to buy him as well :approve:

We can only dream of you taking a lead from your own book

We? :rofl: you now speak for the entire forum do you? :rolleyes:

I have NEVER claimed to know something on here but can't share it!

Oh and by the way - you mixed your metaphors - it's leaf! :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

Maybe you should just read what the posts actually say, rather than trying to read between the lines and imagining they say something else!!!! :blink:

Didn't mix anything!!! Easy typo! 😵

Why must "we" mean the entire forum?? At no point have I said that I speak for the forum! Says more about you that you thought it was meant that way!!! 😜

Didn't mix anything!!! Easy typo! 😵

Why must "we" mean the entire forum?? At no point have I said that I speak for the forum! Says more about you that you thought it was meant that way!!! 😜

If you say so :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0

If you say so :rolleyes:

Considering the d is next to the f yes no rolling eyes about it!!!