British Speedway Forum

Wouldn't have had Kus back last season and wouldn't have him back next year. Sometimes doesn't seem as committed as he should be and misses meetings and that costs us points. I expected Summers to go and wouldn't have been too bothered if he did go elsewhere but he's in the team so not much more can be said. Glad to see Wilko in and would have Doolan, Dilger and Mudgway back in too.

So, a team of Wilko, Summers, Dilger, Doolan and Mudgway plus 2 new faces would be my choice over having Kus and/or Ostergaard returning.

Wouldn't have had Kus back last season and wouldn't have him back next year. Sometimes doesn't seem as committed as he should be and misses meetings and that costs us points. I expected Summers to go and wouldn't have been too bothered if he did go elsewhere but he's in the team so not much more can be said. Glad to see Wilko in and would have Doolan, Dilger and Mudgway back in too.

So, a team of Wilko, Summers, Dilger, Doolan and Mudgway plus 2 new faces would be my choice over having Kus and/or Ostergaard returning.

I thought Ostergaard was a very good signing. Totally agree about Kus.

I thought Ostergaard was a very good signing. Totally agree about Kus.

Not sure you can describe someone who nearly lost a point on their average as VERY good.

And Kus I think on that average would be too good not to take a risk on - plus remember he is not that expensive which will have a major say on his future.

He was a very good signing

He just wasn't as good a rider

Haha well said!

Not sure you can describe someone who nearly lost a point on their average as VERY good.

And Kus I think on that average would be too good not to take a risk on - plus remember he is not that expensive which will have a major say on his future.

I think the last quarter of the season Kus was flying, home and away. He also turned up at some meetings where others said he wouldnt.

On his average I'd have him back.

I think the last quarter of the season Kus was flying, home and away. He also turned up at some meetings where others said he wouldnt.

On his average I'd have him back.

Have to agree with that. If Matej knuckles down, he would be excellent value on his current average, especially at home.

Would definitely have Matej back, he can be worth the admission on his own on his day. Towards the end of the year was riding well and would hopefully be a snip on his current average. Would not be unhappy with Ulrich back either.

Would definitely have Matej back, he can be worth the admission on his own on his day. Towards the end of the year was riding well and would hopefully be a snip on his current average. Would not be unhappy with Ulrich back either.

Agree, would not mind Ulrich, kus, summers, doolan, dilger, wilko plus one more

Doolan is not coming back, confirmed at Bears club social on Tuesday night

Not a massive shock, shame as the team seemed to be a good group at the end with some potential.

As I have said would be amazed if Mudgway wasnt signed, cheap and on the door step and unlikely to be wanted elsewhere. Nailed on under the Havvy snr regime.

dont you dare send dpplan over the A66 to worky.

Either Screeny and Havvy are trying to wind folk up on twitter or Joe has signed for Redcar. He will be sorely missed at Glasgow if true.