British Speedway Forum

Hi VV

Ashley Holloway is doing the tuning for Lewis this season. He does though remain desperate for more sponsorship which he can invest in better equipment.

A

Hi Animal

Who has Lewis got tuning his motors this year? Hopefully a major sponsor will step forward and he and the Hammers will have a great season.

VV

Holloway

Without wanting to appear selfish, I think moving to The Hammers will do Lewis the world of good.

He's still a Young Brit; with masses of untapped potential.

I genuinely expect that this fresh start will be good for Lakeside Hammers Speedway, and hope that it will be financially beneficial to Lewis.

I really wish him every success. It's a great opportunity for the lad; and endorses Lakeside's ongoing commitment to BRITISH riders, rather than employing 'unknown Johnny Foreigner' - which seems to be the preferred choice for a number of other clubs.

• Like 3

Without wanting to appear selfish, I think moving to The Hammers will do Lewis the world of good.

He's still a Young Brit; with masses of untapped potential.

I genuinely expect that this fresh start will be good for Lakeside Hammers Speedway, and hope that it will be financially beneficial to Lewis.

I really wish him every success. It's a great opportunity for the lad; and endorses Lakeside's ongoing commitment to BRITISH riders, rather than employing 'unknown Johnny Foreigner' - which seems to be the preferred choice for a number of other clubs.

I saw Lakeside twice last year, and there was only one British rider in the team.....! ! !

I saw Lakeside twice last year, and there was only one British rider in the team.....! ! !

This was most likely due to the fact that Richie Worrall was injured, and well...I don't think anyone needs reminding about the other reason. #RICO

You really don't engage brain before you post do you? They started the season with 4 - and have had good British representation for a good few years!

You really don't engage brain before you post do you? They started the season with 4 - and have had good British representation for a good few years!

So why is my comment incorrect, what is your point, or have you got toothache. Their declared starting 7 actually included three brits not four. Please get your facts right for once. They were Lee....Mears and Robson. PK, Watt, Nilsson and Sedgemen are not brits.

So why is my comment incorrect, what is your point, or have you got toothache. Their declared starting 7 actually included three brits not four. Please get your facts right for once. They were Lee....Mears and Robson. PK, Watt, Nilsson and Sedgemen are not brits.

Wrong. Richie Worrall

• Like 1

My facts are correct thanks. I didn't say your comment was incorrect either just that you don't engage your brain. The reason they had few Brits when you saw them was due to significant injuries and the death of their captain - try and be a bit more sensitive :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

Wrong. Richie Worrall

Richie Worrall was not declared in your 1-7 in the bspa declared team on mar18th 2012. I did say the starting declared 7 i believe.

My facts are correct thanks. I didn't say your comment was incorrect either just that you don't engage your brain. The reason they had few Brits when you saw them was due to significant injuries and the death of their captain - try and be a bit more sensitive :rolleyes:

All i said was that when i saw them, they had one brit, no more, no less. I never mentioned anything else, i dont need correcting by you on what i saw. Thank you........

Richie Worrall shared a doubling up spot with Justin sedgeman just like robbo did with kake

Hard to be for this kind of poster.

• Like 1

Don't waste your time on him guys.

I don't think that it was the Brit issue that actually inspired him/her/it to respond. I think I actually hit a nerve with the 'Johnny Foreigner' quote - given that Peterborough Speedway fit that particular bill admirably.

• Like 1

Richie Worrall was not declared in your 1-7 in the bspa declared team on mar18th 2012. I did say the starting declared 7 i believe.

Issue 1 of the 2012 team declarations is still on the BSPA website for those that bother to look and shows Ritchie Worrall as a 3 point d/u rider. He was announced as part of the 2012 team on the clubs website and was in the squad from day one. Now don't be a prat and stop digging. You are in a very sensitive area for obvious reasons.

So why do the skilled Eastbourne riders like Lahti,Gustafsson,Woodword and Bridger not get rides ahead of un-skilled big track riders in Poland and Sweden?

Lahti was Rospiggarna's second best rider last season in Allsvenskan. After Andreas Jonsson.