British Speedway Forum

Oh dear, more ducking and diving from the limited concentration span of the KKS stable.

:t:

BluePanther,

Thanks for cherry picking the points made in my previous post.

I am not biased but if you truly believe that there have not been tremendous inroads to improve Lakeside, particularly over the past 3 seasons, then I give up.

As for your comments around our visits to the EOES last season. All I can say on that point is that you clearly weren't at our place watching your team's return performances; or you'd have kept schtum.

Edited by The Voice Of Reason

Saw some great meetings at both Waterden Road and Plough Lane. Agree it isn't the size but down to the skill of the riders.

Bluepanther should take a trip to Mildenhall a small track where there's always been plenty of entertainment.

very few i assume as that track was as wide as my drive... :D

• Like 1

BluePanther,

Thanks for cherry picking the points made in my previous post.

I am not biased but if you truly believe that there have not been tremendous inroads to improve Lakeside, particularly over the past 3 seasons, then I give up.

As for your comments around our visits to the EOES last season. All I can say on that point is that you clearly weren't at our place watching your team's return performances; or you'd have kept schtum.

I would not go to Lakeside or Eastbourne if you paid me im afraid, already got that boring t-shirt...yawn yawn.

I would not go to Lakeside or Eastbourne if you paid me im afraid, already got that boring t-shirt...yawn yawn.

If you haven't been how can you form an opinion?

Personally not a fan of Eastbourne but you do get some good entertaining racing at Lakeside and normally a pretty good crowd.

Is that a promise ?

Otherwise we would be looking for someone who looked like Benny from Crossroads. :blink:

Edited by AJ is King
  • Like 1

Is that a promise ?

Otherwise we would be looking for someone who looked like Benny from Crossroads. :blink:

Ive seen him at Peterborough and he makes benny look smart!

• Like 2

:rofl::D:lol::t:

• Like 1

For somebody who followed Ipswich for the best part of 40 years, your preferred style of track seems to have changed radically in the last couple of years.

Edited by 500cc
  • Like 1

Think that was Stevebrum! :rofl:

For somebody who followed Ipswich for the best part of 40 years, your preferred style of track seems to have changed radically in the last couple of years.

Not quite true 500cc, not been to Ipswich since the John Berry days on a regular basis. Kings Lynn and P'boro are my tracks of choice, have been for a long time.

If you haven't been how can you form an opinion?

Personally not a fan of Eastbourne but you do get some good entertaining racing at Lakeside and normally a pretty good crowd.

Been a few times, but its always been too slick, needs some dirt on it. Will agree, its better than Eastbourne.

Not quite true 500cc, not been to Ipswich since the John Berry days on a regular basis. Kings Lynn and P'boro are my tracks of choice, have been for a long time.

Been a few times, but its always been too slick, needs some dirt on it. Will agree, its better than Eastbourne.

Can I suggest keeping a spreadsheet of which of your identities have been to which tracks? Then you wouldn't keep tripping yourself up.

• Like 2

Can I suggest keeping a spreadsheet of which of your identities have been to which tracks? Then you wouldn't keep tripping yourself up.

Stop smoking that crap, its making you paranoid.

Fair enough.

Very unusual thing to start attending tracks away from your home town. What put you off from watching Ipswich for so long? I would have thought they were a pretty good side to support over the years, only really struggling in recent years. I can see today why you might prefer Kings Lynn and Peterborough, but for most of those years, I'm not sure many people would have made that choice.

Fair enough.

Very unusual thing to start attending tracks away from your home town. What put you off from watching Ipswich for so long? I would have thought they were a pretty good side to support over the years, only really struggling in recent years. I can see today why you might prefer Kings Lynn and Peterborough, but for most of those years, I'm not sure many people would have made that choice.

Family of four at P'boro is £40, the four of us at Ipswich is £56, so with a bit of diesel we can watch better racing in a better stadium, and its elite lge. I can be home from the EOES sometimes before my friend is back from foxhall when they both ride on thursday. Thats the main reason i gave up on Ipswich, the presentation is so slow, its painful. Its a choice based on good speedway rather than supporting a team. If Lakeside came and won at P'boro i would be on my feet applauding their efforts. :cheers: