British Speedway Forum

HI HAMMER FANS IM A OAP SPENDING EASTER IN LONDON IM GOING TO THE LAKESIDE V EASTBOURNE MATCH ON THE 29TH THE PROBLEM I GOT I CANT STAND FOR VERY LONG IS THERE ANYWHERE IF I BRING A CHAIR TO SIT ON THE BENDS AS IT WILL BE MY 1ST VISIT TO UR TRACK MANY THANKS

I'm not a hammers fan but if you have a chair you'll have plenty of places to choose to sit. The whole arena is grass banking and you can put a seat there. There's always people with fold up chairs so it won't be a problem.

HI HAMMER FANS IM A OAP SPENDING EASTER IN LONDON IM GOING TO THE LAKESIDE V EASTBOURNE MATCH ON THE 29TH THE PROBLEM I GOT I CANT STAND FOR VERY LONG IS THERE ANYWHERE IF I BRING A CHAIR TO SIT ON THE BENDS AS IT WILL BE MY 1ST VISIT TO UR TRACK MANY THANKS

Bring your chair you will not have a prop and welcome too our track

I think Lewis Bridger will be the one to watch this year for Lakeside he has certainly turned a corner in his attitude and has the potential to better his average maybe the trump card.

• Like 1

Kim Nilsson will have to hit the ground running after the patience he was shown last season.

He has improvement in him for sure.

The key for me though is Swiderski. I can see his average going either way and as the main middle order rider, will have great effect on the outcome of meetings.

Admittedly Kim did have some howlers last season but the fact remains that he put more on his starting average last season than any other Lakeside rider which is no mean feat for a rider in his first full EL season making the transition from reserve to the no2 position, especially as he was often having to go out in heat13 after we lost Lee.

If I was a Lakeside fan then I would be worried about Swiderski, He had a terrible season in Poland last year and it seems he hasn't recovered fully from his injuries.

Give the man a break (no pun intended) he has not turned a wheel in anger yet and I am sure Jon knows what he is about. For the past few years the teams put together have been pretty much kept together for the duration of the season, giving stability, and though yet to win the league the team has done a good job in reaching the play-offs.

Give the man a break (no pun intended) he has not turned a wheel in anger yet and I am sure Jon knows what he is about. For the past few years the teams put together have been pretty much kept together for the duration of the season, giving stability, and though yet to win the league the team has done a good job in reaching the play-offs.

It is what a lot of forum posters do. They write off a riders chances before a wheel has been turned.

I am sure the riders concerned or sensible posters don't worry to much about the opinions of those who think speedway is only ridden on paper.

Edited by stevebrum

A fantastically constructed post that perfectly matches your intelligence levels.

Thanks very much. Fair play, your spelling has improved.

• Like 1

Thanks very much. Fair play, your spelling has improved.

I was going to mention that too. KKS has finally learnt in what context to use 'their' and 'there'. His sauces must have improved :wink: and he now knows his onions.... ;)

• Like 4