British Speedway Forum

It is all speculation but if Rob only wants 1 or 2 changes and he knows of Ash's personal reasons of not riding in 2013the team could be somewhere near

Auty 8.09

Howe 7.89

Masters 7.43 /Michelsen 7.00

Jorgensen 6.42

Toft 5.21

Irving 4.00

Young/Nielsen 3.00

I am certainly hopeful of 1st, 2nd or 3rd with the the top 5 but minimising lasts has been the way to go this last season. 1 or 2 changes is what Rob & myself was hoping for as the nucleus of the 2012 is there but we will see who is available after the AGM. To sign for the 2012 PL Champions must be a good selling point.

ashley not riding,thats news to me :mad:

Sorry Rob. I repeated post #97. Maybe heresay, facebook, twitter or people posting to throw others off.

Like i said, we will know after the AGM

Michelsen is a rider that Rob asked to ride for us towards the end of last year. He has performed well in the World U21 series & has signed for Dakarna in Sweden & Slangerup in Denmark.

Edited by IronScorpion

Sorry Rob. I repeated post #97. Maybe heresay, facebook, twitter or people posting to throw others off.

Like i said, we will know after the AGM

Michelsen is a rider that Rob asked to ride for us towards the end of last year. He has performed well in the World U21 series & has signed for Dakarna in Sweden & Slangerup in Denmark.

Possibly the reason for thinking that Ashley might be hankering for a move to Sheffield is the fact that his main sponsors are Sheffield based and also team sponsors at Sheffield, so maybe that is where people might be getting the idea from.

But if the lad did become available then I am sure or would hope that Sheffield might show an interest in the lad, he is still very popular with the Sheffield crowd and he is a good rider.

But I would be very surprised if Scunny were to release him, and I am not holding out on any hopes of seeing Ashley in Sheffield colours next season.

ive been told ash will never ride for sheffield ever again, and he still isnt sure about his future in speedway! and also im sure his main sponsor is from barnsley not sheffield!

ive been told ash will never ride for sheffield ever again, and he still isnt sure about his future in speedway! and also im sure his main sponsor is from barnsley not sheffield!

Not sure where you have got your information, but should you putting out that sort of information without Ash's permission or knowledge, not that I am saying that the information is not true.

In reference to his sponsors depends who you term his main sponsors are, I was making reference to Wossskow Brown who are a firm based in Sheffield.

• Like 1

FULL 2013 SCORPIONS LINE-UP TO BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT

HENDERSON INSURANCE Scunthorpe Scorpions, the defending Premier League Champions, will announce their full team for the 2013 season this evening (Sunday, November 18th).

The Scorpions were going to announce one name, but are now in a position to reveal the whole septet.

Promoter Rob Godfrey said: “I don’t wish to give the game away and ruin the big announcement this evening.

“But I think our supporters are going to be delighted once they see our 2013 line-up, as we strive to become the first ever team to retain the Premier League trophy.”

The full Scorpions team will appear on the official Scunthorpe Speedway website (www.scunthorpescorpions.co) at 9pm this evening.

Edited by lucifer sam

How about

Howe

Worrall.R

Jorgensen

Palm tree

Autey

Young

Birks

Don't no if it fits :0

Wonder how close I will be :)

This change of announcement could be due to the fact that there has not been many changes at the AGM & Rob's team that he was hoping for has been fulfilled. Bring on 9pm & 2013. Let us hope we can defend our Champions title with most of "our team" of 2012, minimal injuries to see the true impact our team can have(not using guests), better weather & more support.

Just a memo, again, Rob.

An extra step on the lower level & 2 on the upper level in the terraces would help the viewing of the action, for those that are are short in height with 6 footers stood infront of them. Broken down brickwork held in place by a frontage of bricks, topped with concrete would be a cheap option. See the council/demolition firms for cheapest option.

R Worrall's signing for Lakeside, a friday race night track, buts a block on your team PWWM.

• Like 1