British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernComet

Workington 2013

think both riders signed are better than ricky wells

I think that Wells has far more potential and lower average than Harrison.

Not disappointed I just thought he was going to Workington.

Well thats the team sorted hopefully Rusty makes up for last year he has the talent.

Bring on March! and SUPPORT THE TEAM!

• Like 1

Aarnio, Howarth, Campton & Morris = 4 reserves I'm one team! Really can't understand why Tero has been re-signed? His average was going the wrong way last season!

Aarnio, Howarth, Campton & Morris = 4 reserves I'm one team! Really can't understand why Tero has been re-signed? His average was going the wrong way last season!

give tero a few meetings then pass judgement just before he got injured in 2011 he was on fire nothing to say with new setup from start of season he wont do the same
  • Like 2

How many points does that team add up to?Would not b to hard on your new promotion we find out our team tomorrow night not that bothered whos in the team just like comets GLAD BOTH teams are racing next year roll on March ;;;;

• Like 4

Workington

1.Richard Lawson (8.64)

2.Rene Bach (7.93)

3.Rusty Harrison (7.04)

4.Tero Aarnio (5.67)

5.Kyle Howarth (5.33)

6.Mason Campton (4.69)

7.Ashley Morris (3.00)

Total: 42.30

Remaining: 0.20

Workington

1.Richard Lawson (8.64)

2.Rene Bach (7.93)

3.Rusty Harrison (7.04)

4.Tero Aarnio (5.67)

5.Kyle Howarth (5.33)

6.Mason Campton (4.69)

7.Ashley Morris (3.00)

Total: 42.30

Remaining: 0.20

Cheers i agree with you about Tero and wish him all the best

Good to see Rusty and Tero back for next season, Rusty is a solid performer and if Tero can get some consistency then Worky could have a successful year.

You have Kyle Howarth's average wrong. It is 5.47, team total is 42.44.

5.33 is right, Kyle gets a reduction, because he rode in the british development league.

5.33 is right, Kyle gets a reduction, because he rode in the british development league.

Did not ride in the National League in 2012 so not eligible for the reduction.

Not sure what to think really but let's get down and support the team if all the lads are up for it we could have a chance IMO Craig Cooke should have been signed as no1 local lad can't understand it ??? But come on RUSTY you let us all down last year and yourself but that was last year. Clean slate fresh start Roll on march

Maybe the fact that Craig Cook is an Edinburgh asset, their number one rider, the PLRC champion and a rider that Edinburgh wanted in their team for 2013 would explain it!

At the end of the day you have to ask a club for permission to talk to their rider and I can't imagine Edinburgh giving another PL club that option. Would you if you were them?

You have Kyle Howarth's average wrong. It is 5.47, team total is 42.44.

i think youl find the listing is correct coppied direct from website

kyle is listed on bspa final averages as 5.47 you are correct but im sure the reduction for coming through the national league is over a 2 or 3 year period so must be the reason hes listed lower

Edited by scarra