#12 Matej Zagar

#13 Niels Kristien Iversen

#14 Tai Woffinden

#15 Darcy Ward

Very Very Strong!

Well, 14 out of 15 is not too bad!!!! :D

Will make a change not to see a Brit but to have 2 more Aussies!!!! :shock:

• Like 2

Really looking forward to next year, there is a lot more young talant and no hangers on like Harris Ljung and Pedersen who couldnt get a race win if only those three were racing!

Darcy Ward will be great to watch, Tai will give it a good go but overall will struggle but expect him to do better than Bomber. Vaculik was impressive when he joined the party and its only right he gets a whole season in the GP. Hampel well he was unlucky but will always be up near the top!

Well, 14 out of 15 is not too bad!!!! :D

Will make a change not to see a Brit but to have 2 more Aussies!!!! :shock:

Here we go again! :wink:

Very strong field. I think tai will hold his own. He's been there before and knows what to expect.

Yet another year when a no hoper Brit (or should it be Ausie) gets a free pass into the GPs. We don,t at this time deserve a representative, No wonder they don,t try or succeed in the qualifying competitions. It might have shook them up a bit, not to be in the GPs. He won,t get my support, and I think a lot of fans will feel the same.

• Like 2

I am not a Tai fan, but I do think some of the criticism he is getting is unfair. I don't think he is as bad as people make out and I do think he will win the odd race in the GP series, but I can't see him making the top eight. What really concerns me and makes me angry is the fact he was selected on commercial reasons, rather than genuine sporting reasons.

Tai has a better average than MJJ in the UK... MJJ also scored 0 in the GP challenge. Lets level the argument a bit here folks.

• Like 2

Tai has a better average than MJJ in the UK... MJJ also scored 0 in the GP challenge. Lets level the argument a bit here folks.

MJJ also won a GP. Woffy Woffy Woffy is a million miles away from that. Although I've heard he's switching to PJR for his engines next season...

Tai said he'd only go in to the series with good sponsorship. I expect him to be a Monster rider next year.

As for MJJ wining a GP, yes he did, but Bomber won once too... MJJ has age on his side and if having Tai in can help other British riders in the future then let the lad have a go.

I will be giving my full backing to Tai next season even if he was given the place for commercial reasons. Probably wont make the top 8 but he will not be outclassed helped by incoming sponsorship. Good look Tai!

The people saying Tai has got no chance of winning a gp this year were probably saying the same about Chris Harris at the start of the 2007 season.

Any decent rider can win a round with a bit of luck. Vaculik won when it rained just before the final, otherwise Gollob would've won.

Jensen just squeezed into the semis on countback, so hardly dominated.

Scott Nicholls was only half a wheel away from winning in Australia, so who's to say Tai can't score 7 or 8, make the semis, couple of good starts and Bobs yer uncle!

• Like 5