British Speedway Forum
Honey Monster

Leicester Lions 2013

Jari Makinen now has his official facebook page set up.

I know he no longer rides for Leicester but he was very well liked by Lions fans

So if any fans want to keep upto date with Jari then

Simply search "Jari Makinen Speedway" on facebook and like the page to keep upto .

This will be used as Jari's website for 2013 & will be updated regularly with news pictures & info from team J.M.S including the coming soon Jari Makinen supporters club & merchandise .

• Like 1

Too answer your question i have sky but dont have a smart phone, my mate also has sky but doesnt have a smart phone,

Will heat 1 create a new track record ? kk or scott (if they turn up) :wink:

Oh i'd have put money on that :wink:

• Like 3

Nice to see Lewis Kerr mixing it up well at the Somerset cracker. Only heard good things about this rider. I'm sure he will establish himself into a top premier league rider. Glad the lions snapped him up. :)

Final practice/training day today. Work begins next week.

practice was cancelled today.

Final practice/training day today. Work begins next week.

Say the training etc in re-arranged for next Sunday so work starts after that??

Yes work starts after next Sundays training day. I get back from Australia on the 18th.

So hope the weather is kind to us. Dont get me wrong we start its just easy to move dirt than mud.

Glyn

• Like 2

Yes work starts after next Sundays training day. I get back from Australia on the 18th.

So hope the weather is kind to us. Dont get me wrong we start its just easy to move dirt than mud.

Glyn

What you doing being up at that time of night. :P

Nice to see Lewis Kerr mixing it up well at the Somerset cracker. Only heard good things about this rider. I'm sure he will establish himself into a top premier league rider. Glad the lions snapped him up. :)

I think you have a good signing there. I was a little disappointed with his progress last season because at the end of 2010 he was on fire and looked a PL certainty.

If he can get back to that potential, he won't let you down.

Great signing in my eyes as well. Properly didn't help with so many rain offs and not a home meeting for the young stars for nearly 3 months but when he got some meetings towards the end of the season he was scoring well. Surprised he didn't get snapped up for a full time spot somewhere but sure the lions are happy. :)

Glyn

So what are you planning on doing to the track ?

So what are you planning on doing to the track ?

making it into a figure of eight what do you think,why ask a dumb question when you know the answer.

• Like 2

making it into a figure of eight what do you think,why ask a dumb question when you know the answer.

Its only a dumb question for someone like you and tsunami, I dont know the answer thats why i asked the question to glyn to see if he will reveal what his plans are and what he expects will make a big difference to the lack of racing as it is now.

Think the promotion have given us the answer to this one already. i.e.: A team of racers. Most of the riders are young and ambitious, and will improve by leaps and bounds. Also think Glyn is spot on when he says all the riders can improve their averages by at least a point. (Got my rose coloured specs on tonight). I have a feeling Cov. could be in for a nasty surprise on the 16th.

JohnD7244.

Enjoy Your speedway.

Its only a dumb question for someone like you and tsunami, I dont know the answer thats why i asked the question to glyn to see if he will reveal what his plans are and what he expects will make a big difference to the lack of racing as it is now.

Apologies Robert72 for getting my last post topsy turvy. Told you I'd got my rose tinteds on tonight.

Looks like another trip to Specsavers, ah well!!

Cheers JohnD7244