British Speedway Forum

As many of you have seen or heard that Tai winning the world title has been featured on many TV, Radio and newspapers. All this is good for the sport and the people responsable for getting this coverage deserve a pat on the back ...... but be careful not to hurt that collar bone !!

I don't know whether this has been posted elsewhere but thought you would all like to see/hear this, start at about 29 minutes when the interview starts :-

http://talksport.com/football/sports-brief-and-murray-meets-tai-woffinden-13110566921

I am now a great Woffy fan and hope that his success in the SGP can be used by British promoters to expand the fan base!

Edited by Chalkie
  • Like 1

Also posted elsewhere that Tai is scheduled to appear on BT SPORT Live this evening - BT Sport1 from 7pm to 8pm!

Also posted elsewhere that Tai is scheduled to appear on BT SPORT Live this evening - BT Sport1 from 7pm to 8pm!

Sadly for me it clashes with 'Murder She Wrote' on ITV3. :lol:

Edited by Guest

I don't know whether this has been posted elsewhere but thought you would all like to see/hear this, start at about 29 minutes when the interview starts :-

http://talksport.com/football/sports-brief-and-murray-meets-tai-woffinden-13110566921

I am now a great Woffy fan and hope that his success in the SGP can be used by British promoters to expand the fan base!

Thanks for that Chalkie. It actually starts abut 22 mins in. I thought it was excellent, he really does come across well these days. Nice one Tai :t:

William Hill bookmakers only have 5 people ahead of him in their betting for sports personality of the year. Andy Murray 1/50 favourite, Mo Farah , Chris Froome, Tony McCoy and Ben Ainslie. It would be great if he did make the ten strong final list.

• Like 2

MUCH of this is down to Nigel Pearson and BSI

Good old Nigel!!!

William Hill bookmakers only have 5 people ahead of him in their betting for sports personality of the year. Andy Murray 1/50 favourite, Mo Farah , Chris Froome, Tony McCoy and Ben Ainslie. It would be great if he did make the ten strong final list.

Oddschecker is best and he's in the top 9 with best price 100/1... Could make a killing if I could vote so many times.

It would be a priceless boost for the sport if Tai was one of the nominations for BBC Sports Personality of the Year. Apparently they are announced on November 26th.

Their Twitter address is @BBCSPOTY. I'm sure there must be other ways of getting in touch. Let's keep his name in their minds.

Ohhhhhhhhh, the haters are gonna love this

Tai Woffinden is the new GB Team captain

Congratulations fella

• Like 1

Obvious choice as he is probably the only rider to justisfy a guranteed place in a 4 man WC team.

• Like 1