British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena

Don't think he is Australian or British.

American then.

He could be Brazilian of course!!

He could be Brazilian of course!!

No hair eh.

could he be from the planet earth?

Im led to believe he's coming from Mars. Richard Bransons new space craft is picking him up on the way round, Fare won't be cheep!! :D

Im led to believe he's coming from Mars. Richard Bransons new space craft is picking him up on the way round, Fare won't be cheep!! :D

Is it possible for him to take you with him?

• Like 4

Is it possible for him to take you with him?

Instead of forming an opinion of me which you appear to have done behind a computer keyboard, why don't you just come and have a chat with me, then form an opinion. i will be at the Christmas cracker meeting. Everybody is having a bit of a joke about this last rider of Somersets, but you appear to just want to single me out for critisum. I'l look forward to meeting you..

Instead of forming an opinion of me which you appear to have done behind a computer keyboard, why don't you just come and have a chat with me, then form an opinion. i will be at the Christmas cracker meeting. Everybody is having a bit of a joke about this last rider of Somersets, but you appear to just want to single me out for critisum. I'l look forward to meeting you..

don't worry he'll move on to the next person eventualy

Edited by rebelwonderkid

Where have I gave you 'critisum' ? Christmas cheer is alive and kicking it seems ;)

Most people will be able to point me out at the track when I'm there, I had my picture in the programme for a couple of years so can't be that difficult.