British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena

Well i asked poilitely in the first instance mate, and thats the response i got, its not really good enough from fans who are supposed to be representing their club. A simple yes its Stefan Neilsen would have sufficed.I did send a message to Statman, and he was very helpful and obliging indeed.

Well i asked poilitely in the first instance mate, and thats the response i got, its not really good enough from fans who are supposed to be representing their club. A simple yes its Stefan Neilsen would have sufficed.I did send a message to Statman, and he was very helpful and obliging indeed.

You've just put yourself in contention for the most ironic post of 2013 come the end of the year... and we're only 3 days in!

• Like 2

You've just put yourself in contention for the most ironic post of 2013 come the end of the year... and we're only 3 days in!

The bottom line is its not hard though mate is it, a simple Stefen Neilsen would have sufficed, thats all i asked..

Your quite patronising though IMO ...Wish I had a quid for everytime you say Gary and Bish :) .... How about jibber and ish?? :)

• Like 4

The bottom line is its not hard though mate is it, a simple Stefen Neilsen would have sufficed, thats all i asked..

Whooosh.

Congratulations to Alex and Doyley for qualifying for their Championships.

From the scores it looks like Alex was on top form.

There are some noticeable names in the list of non-qualifiers!

See here for the details.

• Like 1

good news from Aus Doyley is back with a bang and Alex going well a big year for Alex should be 3rd heat leader

I don't think he'l be ready for 3rd heatleader just yet. But yes like Kyle, its a big year for both of them!!

I don't think he'l be ready for 3rd heatleader just yet. But yes like Kyle, its a big year for both of them!!

He has to be knocking on the door, this is his 4th season he's starting now and he's steady progress so far. He needs to be 6.50 - 7.00 in my view for this team to be a success.

He has to be knocking on the door, this is his 4th season he's starting now and he's steady progress so far. He needs to be 6.50 - 7.00 in my view for this team to be a success.

Totally agree. I don't know a whole lot about Stefen Neilsen but Tom Perry should maintain that average, and i would like to see Kyle put a point and half on his.

Edited by Starman2006

Totally agree. I don't know a whole lot about Stephen Neilsen but Tom Perry should maintain that average, and i would like to see Kyle put a point and half on his.

If Tom cracks whimping out into the first bend I think he could add significantly to his average. He gates as well as any but backs off into the first turn, which is so frustrating. If he didn't and got a nose in front, he would add quite a few points each meeting. Instead he has to earn a lot of his points from the back, which is good for us to watch, but poor in his pay packet. So come on Tom, exercise those balls. Edited by Willowman

Totally agree. I don't know a whole lot about Stephen Neilsen but Tom Perry should maintain that average, and i would like to see Kyle put a point and half on his.

Who?

Who?

Don't make such a big thing out of it. Ive changed it, just for you!!! You knew who i mean't.

If Tom cracks whimping out into the first bend I think he could add significantly to his average. He gates as well as any but backs off into the first turn, which is so frustrating. If he didn't and got a nose in front, he would add quite a few points each meeting. Instead he has to earn a lot of his points from the back, which is good for us to watch, but poor in his pay packet. So come on Tom, exercise those balls.

Yeh, i would agree, the lad has the abillity, he did show that in places last season. But if he can attain his average then i would think there would be no complaints, but if he can put just a bit on it i think everybody would be even happier.

Don't make such a big thing out of it. Ive changed it, just for you!!! You knew who i mean't.

Yeh, i would agree, the lad has the abillity, he did show that in places last season. But if he can attain his average then i would think there would be no complaints, but if he can put just a bit on it i think everybody would be even happier.

Firstly Starman, whilst it's frowned upon to go round correcting poster's spelling and grammar, to spell both first and second names of a rider incorrectly (and they stiil are!) shows a lack of respect in my opinion.

Secondly, as Tom is to be the more experienced reserve, I for one will be expecting him to do rather more than just maintain his starting average if we are to have a successful season.

Firstly Starman, whilst it's frowned upon to go round correcting poster's spelling and grammar, to spell both first and second names of a rider incorrectly (and they stiil are!) shows a lack of respect in my opinion.

Secondly, as Tom is to be the more experienced reserve, I for one will be expecting him to do rather more than just maintain his starting average if we are to have a successful season.

Just can't help yourselves can ya. And for what its worth, not that you'd care, i think he will attain roundabout his starting average.

Edited by Starman2006