Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena

1. Doyley 9.17

2. Alex 5.69

3. Claus 7.44/Aspegren 6.40

4. Kyle 5.31

5. Morris 8.00

6. Tom 3.53

7. ?

Total of the 6 would be 39.14 leaving 3.36 left to play with. Unless you swap Claus with Aspegren then you'd have 4.40 to play with for the last one and Kurtz is on a 4.38. Now either way i think that would be one hell of a team!

Certainly would go for Asprin if it gives you a bit more leway at the back!!

Don't know about Morris Dancers, but there was a bloody great helicopter in the car parklast weekend !!

Wouldn't have landed there this weekend! Car park was flooded and roped off to prevent people attending a Sale in the second car park field from wrecking it completely. Hopefully the cars parked there for the Christmas meeting won't harm the rice that Bill has planted!

Looking forward to hearing some team news next Thursday night. Interested to see that both Wethers and Nedermark are moving next season - hope they're in the mix with Aspegren, Morris and the 2012 Rebels to produce another excellent septet.

• Like 1

Looking forward to hearing some team news next Thursday night. Interested to see that both Wethers and Nedermark are moving next season - hope they're in the mix with Aspegren, Morris and the 2012 Rebels to produce another excellent septet.

I'd be mightily surprised if Nick wasn't a Rebel next year.

I'd be mightily surprised if Nick wasn't a Rebel next year.

I said as much on page 2.

Can't see Aspirin signing?

What about Paracetamol ?

• Like 1

I said as much on page 2 .if we have morris will we still get jason as both at swindon?

What about Paracetamol ?

nurofen is better Edited by cat2

CLAES NEDERMARK has not been retained by Newcastle and would be a steal on a 6.2 average. On his last two visits to Oak Tree he scored 10+2 and 11+3, albeit from reserve, but he beat Vissing twice.

CLAES NEDERMARK has not been retained by Newcastle and would be a steal on a 6.2 average. On his last two visits to Oak Tree he scored 10+2 and 11+3, albeit from reserve, but he beat Vissing twice.

Be disapointted if we sign him, on that sort of average.

I said as much on page 2.

What about Paracetamol ?

Nah, he'd be far to much pain and a Headache!! :rofl:

Somerset have got to look to sign good riders, if they can sign good riders who will improve that will be a good signing for them. More points wins you matches.

Somerset have got to look to sign good riders, if they can sign good riders who will improve that will be a good signing for them. More points wins you matches.

Damn it, that's where we've been going wrong... why didn't someone say sooner?

Are you Starman in disguise? :blink:

• Like 1

A shrewd move would be to sign Matthew Wethers who needs to re-ignite his career and he loves riding the OTA. A steal on 5.66!