British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Buxton

Nl is better than no racing at all Greg

just cant see him dropping Down

What happened to Adam Allott?? Did he retire??

no he took a season out to go flat tracking but now wants to ride speedway again I heard he would like a prem team but is he good enough to do that ?

no he took a season out to go flat tracking but now wants to ride speedway again I heard he would like a prem team but is he good enough to do that?

Always rated Adam as a rider, was suprised he never made the permanent step up during During 2010 or 2011!!

• Like 1

Always rated Adam as a rider, was suprised he never made the permanent step up during During 2010 or 2011!!

He made the step up before, with King's Lynn...unfortunately he had a 9 point home average and a 3 point away average for a few seasons. He also rode for a few other clubs, including Stoke at one point.

if he is on the come back trail can we have adam back can we fitt him and charles in we will need some big hitters till the new boys get going come on jayne let us know who the rest will be read in speedway star mildenhall have contacted rob branford about riding wonder did they ask for permition to poach our riders they will be after charles aswell fight em off but i surpose money talks just hope ryan blacklock comes back and widders must be worth another shot

Edited by bw double

I think one of the reasons Adam gave speedway a miss is he is a young married man with a family and speedway`s money just dont pay the bills also I heard his employeer didnt like the time he was absent for away meetings

if he is on the come back trail can we have adam back can we fitt him and charles in we will need some big hitters till the new boys get going come on jayne let us know who the rest will be read in speedway star mildenhall have contacted rob branford about riding wonder did they ask for permition to poach our riders they will be after charles aswell fight em off but i surpose money talks just hope ryan blacklock comes back and widders must be worth another shot

I believe Branford is a Redcar asset.So we aren't poaching any of "your" riders

rob grant never thought of him but no news again in seedway star whoever the so called buxton press officer is they are a waist of time never any news in s/s how can the fans stay intersted if the club can not be bothered to keep us informed i am dissapointed by the club not telling just who the team will be this year after the news we would have a team rant over please get some news out or we will all lose interest

BW We have almost compleated the team and when Jayne gets back from holiday and the A G M has been held there will be more names released

• Like 1

Whats happened to Branford ?

As far as I know he is taking a year out and working at home in Oz.

Robert is hoping to have his first ride after his knee injury in a few weeks time,he's been training hard and is looking trim and fit.

Chopper

Robert is hoping to have his first ride after his knee injury in a few weeks time,he's been training hard and is looking trim and fit.

Chopper