British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

For the club to use r/r (or z/z) in Poland didn't a rider have to say they are unavailable for 2 weeks?

I thought that had been posted when Nicki wasn't riding for Rzeszow but they couldn't use r/r.

If this is the case then Emil wouldn't be able to ride as it would be inside the two weeks.

For the club to use r/r (or z/z) in Poland didn't a rider have to say they are unavailable for 2 weeks?

I thought that had been posted when Nicki wasn't riding for Rzeszow but they couldn't use r/r.

If this is the case then Emil wouldn't be able to ride as it would be inside the two weeks.

If Emil rides again this season his next meeting would be Stockholm-not Saturday-However he was injured on a Saturday-so the 14 days might end on the Friday.

If Emil rides again this season his next meeting would be Stockholm-not Saturday-However he was injured on a Saturday-so the 14 days might end on the Friday.

Doesn't really matter, All the PZM would do is fine Emil and dock the R/R points.

Current start list for Saturday

Official Starting List:

1. (20) Robert Miskowiak (Poland)

2. (16) Krzysztof Kasprzak (Poland)

3. (1) Ales Dryml (Czech Republic)

4. (2) Tomasz Gollob (Poland)

5. (12) Hans Andersen (Denmark)

6. (21) Nicolas Covatti (Italy)

7. (15) Tai Woffinden (Great Britain)

8. (11) Maciej Janowski (Poland)

9. (4) Nicki Pedersen (Denmark)

10. (19) Leon Madsen (Denmark)

11. (9) Martin Vaculik (Slovakia)

12. (8) Grigorij Łaguta (Russia)

13. (13) Sebastian Ułamek (Poland)

14. (6) Jurica Pavlic (Croatia)

15. (10) Andriej Karpow (Ukraine)

16. (3) Fredrik Lindgren (Sweden)

17. (17) Łukasz Sówka (Poland)

18. (18) Renato Cvetko (Croatia)

Current start list for Saturday

Official Starting List:

1. (20) Robert Miskowiak (Poland)

2. (16) Krzysztof Kasprzak (Poland)

3. (1) Ales Dryml (Czech Republic)

4. (2) Tomasz Gollob (Poland)

5. (12) Hans Andersen (Denmark)

6. (21) Nicolas Covatti (Italy)

7. (15) Tai Woffinden (Great Britain)

8. (11) Maciej Janowski (Poland)

9. (4) Nicki Pedersen (Denmark)

10. (19) Leon Madsen (Denmark)

11. (9) Martin Vaculik (Slovakia)

12. (8) Grigorij Łaguta (Russia)

13. (13) Sebastian Ułamek (Poland)

14. (6) Jurica Pavlic (Croatia)

15. (10) Andriej Karpow (Ukraine)

16. (3) Fredrik Lindgren (Sweden)

17. (17) Łukasz Sówka (Poland)

18. (18) Renato Cvetko (Croatia)

Leon Madsen won't race in Gorican due to the illness. Zengota will replace him.

I've watched both rounds of the Euros so far on TV, and despite the great atmosphere created in the stadia - especially the last one - and some reasonable racing, but no better than any average meeting, I find myself getting quite bored by them and very tempted to switch off before the end! Perhaps its because they don't actually mean much? Winning doesn't qualify you for anything other than the title of Euro Champion or whatever! I feel a bit like that with some of the GPs but at least they all progress to an ultimate goal and there's a recognised World Champion title at the end of it! Or maybe its because we know the riders are just riding for the big money on offer.

Edited by Skidder1

I've watched both rounds of the Euros so far on TV, and despite the great atmosphere created in the stadia - especially the last one - and some reasonable racing, but no better than any average meeting, I find myself getting quite bored by them and very tempted to switch off before the end! Perhaps its because they don't actually mean much? Winning doesn't qualify you for anything other than the title of Euro Champion or whatever! I feel a bit like that with some of the GPs but at least they all progress to an ultimate goal and there's a recognised World Champion title at the end of it! Or maybe its because we know the riders are just riding for the big money on offer.

I can understand some of your thinking-however to me it`s another 4 occasions we can watch some speedway on the box-and added to internet coverage we have never had it so good as this year-GP`S, Euro`s, Elite league, Sweden,Denmark,and Poland and the odd Russian match. Edited by racers and royals

More to the point, why does your website http://www.baansportfansite.nl/ not have an English version ?

How many English speedway sites have Dutch versions! lol #1

Or why not use the Google translate option and there isn't a problem is there?

Hmmmm so long as you don't mind seeing words such as B*****D and S**T which you frequently see in translations and they are not being used as swear words in the original language either lol #2.

Joking aside agree with you strongly on using Google Translate, especially if you are using Google Chrome and have it set to automatically translate any page not in English.

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW!

Saturday, 14th, September, 2013. Local TIme 7pm, BST 6pm, UTC/GMT 5pm

DUAL GRID MiniMax Racecard 2013 European Championship Final 3 of 4 Gorican, Croatia

MiniMax Racecard 2013 European Championship Final 3 of 4 Gorican, Croatia

(Ooops sorry DutchGrasstrack looks like i got the same problem as drofgum, i'm trying to use font just one size up and it's going up larger plus adding increased space between the line......oh well life goes on as i don't think it will kill anyone lol)

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1