British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

Not very good by One Sport & Rzeszow reporting Tai was riding on Wednesday if they were told days earlier he had withdrawn

(null)

Tai is riding the final round as he wants to win both titles

That's the information I received today anyway

Thankfully that appears to be wrong and Tai is concentrating on the final GP

Edited by INCOGNITO

No worries - the crowds will still flock in to watch Tai's replacement.........Lukasz Sowka!!!! :oops:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

...days ago. Bit naughty that it wasn't announced to the punters earlier.

What crap, Sayfudinov and Laguta's absence was common knowledge for the SWC but not announced near the end by the FIM/ Speedway GP site.

Won't be able to join you guys tomorrow as we'll be away, but i hope it is a great meeting. To add to the excitement here is a pre-meeting warm up that was sent to me by our good friend Pawel.

http://www.miss-spee....pl/?page_id=15

Enjoy. :t: Alan.

I updated the racecards earlier today and somehow forgot to put them on the server! all done now though.

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW!

Sunday, 29th, September, 2013. Local TIme 7pm, BST 6pm, UTC/GMT 5pm

DUAL GRID MiniMax Racecard 2013 European Championship Final 4 of 4 Rzeszow, Poland

MiniMax Racecard 2013 European Championship Final 4 of 4 Rzeszow, Poland

As i'm in Rzeszow for the meeting, thought i'd post current weather here. Overcast, chilly too but no sign or threat of rain so no worries there. I booked trip pre injuries to Emil, Tai n Tomasz - oh well! Hopefully still gonna be some decent racing.

For the benefit of Alan, been to the autograph signing session at Millenium Hall with Pedersen, Walasek n Vaculik there. The start-line girls were there too. They look even better in the flesh than on tv, very nice!!

• Like 1

What crap, Sayfudinov and Laguta's absence was common knowledge for the SWC but not announced near the end by the FIM/ Speedway GP site.

Another fair point you are on a roll kid :)

Hoping Laguta has a good meeting. Nicki looks favourite and will take some stopping. Hope all riders still standing at the end as this injury lark has spoilt a good season in both SWC/SGP and SEC.

Edited by pandorum

AS soon as the Russian federation confirmed that Sayfutdinov and the Laguta brothers had withdrawn and the FIM were officially notified the announcement was made to all and sundry.

The difference here is that Tai officially withdrew from today's meeting last Sunday and yet the organisers were still using his name in publicity blurbs as late as Thursday.