British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Stockholm Gp September 21st

Pearson is clueless! Tai needs 12 points then Tai needs 8! No he doesn't! Just needs to be 22 in front! Basic maths yet he still hasn't said it!

That was a "Briggo/Fundin outta my effin' way" style ride from Darcy. Great to see.

And PK is there tonight apparently, so am I right in assuming he's well on the mend? Sorry but I haven't seen anything about his progress.

Cheers Paul, that's exactly how I have it :party: Thanks of course to your racecard, I worked it out after my post. So is NP still right that he needs 12pts, surely not, that's only if Hampel doesn't drop a point, isn't it?

Ok a quick glance but should be right.

As of heat 16 the maximum series points that Hampel can get is 148. (Pre-meeting 112 + 6 so far + winning his last three rides 9 + win every race next week 21)

Tai is currently on 141 pts (Pre-meeting 134 + currently 7 points). So he now needs 8 more points tonight IF Hampel wins all his remaining races.

Cheers Paul, I knew you'd have it all worked out and showing on your bank of screens :D

Cheers Paul, I knew you'd have it all worked out and showing on your bank of screens :D

Lol no just using the tv screen, a racecard and my few brain cells tonight.

Totally understandable but that was very cryptic from Tai. Maybe his injury is one that would mean him pulled from the meeting if he announced it.

Oh well, keep it going Tai, you're making this Englishman feel very proud. True Lion..

• Like 1

IF Hampel finishes 3rd in his last race then its all over...I think.

Would be nice but, Dryml & Lindback, hmm..

Yep!

Oh well!

Would be nice but, Dryml & Lindback, hmm..

He could fall or have an engine failure or break the tapes or be struck by a bolf of lightning (that gets through a gap in the stadium roof) lol

Edited by manchesterpaul

Polish commentators going bananas over "Hampel, Hampel, Hampel" so i guess it ain't all over yet. C'mon Tai-true grit. :t:

Hampel to go out in the semi hopefully.Tai's gutsy 7 points could prove crucial.

Edited by Marcelle

Presuming it's staged tomorrow were Gollob or Woffinden due to race in the Polish league final for their clubs? I don't know who they ride for or who is in the final.