British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Stockholm Gp September 21st

Tickets have gone on sale http://www.ticnet.se...tm_header_lang2

Stadium map here http://friendsarena..../Arenaoversikt/ start is by sections 130/131

Has anyone had any success ordering tickets.I cant get the interactive seat map to work and when I order tickets they come up without a seat or row number,are the seats all unreserved.Any help or comments would be appreciated.Thanks in advance

Has anyone had any success ordering tickets.I cant get the interactive seat map to work and when I order tickets they come up without a seat or row number,are the seats all unreserved.Any help or comments would be appreciated.Thanks in advance

if you select add and then continue to checkout the row/seat nr will be displayed.

I agree though that it would be preferable if the row/seat nr would be displayed as soon as you select a section.

if you select add and then continue to checkout the row/seat nr will be displayed.

I agree though that it would be preferable if the row/seat nr would be displayed as soon as you select a section.

Thanks Ghostwalker tickets booked

Does anyone think this is a GP worth going to? i have a son who works there so might go he says it is an awesome stadium any thoughts?

Does anyone think this is a GP worth going to? i have a son who works there so might go he says it is an awesome stadium any thoughts?

Hard to say anything about the actual competition, the stadium is really big (perhaps almost too big) and from what I've heard

getting there can be a bit of a problem or it requires some walking (about 1km from Solna Station to the arena).

http://friendsarena.se/Arenan/

However the city of Stockholm is a very lovely city at least during the summer.

There will be an individual meeting the day before the grand prix (Friday 20th September):

http://www.speedway-...7

Slightly misleading, I was already wondering how they can afford to do it at Friends arena... And come on!!! 1 km walk is not a bit of a problem, is it. LOL

I doubt if people will be 4 deep at the bar

Slightly misleading, I was already wondering how they can afford to do it at Friends arena... And come on!!! 1 km walk is not a bit of a problem, is it. LOL

Surely it depends on the person? You and I will not have any problems but there might be who might have.

Obviously there are a few parking slots nearby for people with a Disabled parking permit but they aren't that many.

I just thought it was a good idea to let people know that it requires some walking from the nearest train station.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Surely it depends on the person? You and I will not have any problems but there might be who might have.

Obviously there are a few parking slots nearby for people with a Disabled parking permit but they aren't that many.

I just thought it was a good idea to let people know that it requires some walking from the nearest train station.

yeah, you're right. On the other I'd think there's a bus connection to the nearest trains/tunnelbana during events. 50k people need transport...

What a shambles!

Why not Jonasson who's roughly the same age.

Nilsson offers nothing to the event, He's a gater that's going to get out-gated

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans

Because hes crap.

Gdansk and Elit Vetlanda are both about to win their respective leagues.

He has also revived Poole's Play-off hopes arriving when the club was in 7th

• Like 2