British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wandersome

Who's Still Available?

I don't think Aljack has any knowledge of the world let alone the speedway world.

i second that, another one who thinks he nows everything and probably doesant no one end of a speedway bike to the other ,and doesant understand that in the real world, these guys do not ride for peanuts cos they live local,most riders who come over here to ride will all base themselfs local to each track they are riding for,so most of the rider at these clubs are locals ,so they must all be cheap,,,,,,,,so the 1998 team must of been very cheap,cos the one who lived the furthest away lived at old newton near stowemarket,they realy could of got more expensive riders that year ,i rearly feel cheated,,,,,,,,,they could of got a better team to to make us fans proud of,,,,,,and lets get one thing sorted,i am not your friend,i no u have none,so dont try and befriend me
  • Like 1

I base my "imagine" on the fact it is very rare a speedway rider takes a substancial pay cut.

So what if Lanham is pally with the Louis family?

Calling a rider a "cheap option" because they live local shows a complete lack of knowledge. Maybe Ward was a cheap option for Lynn in 2009 as he lived in the stadium grounds in a caravan?

I used to defend you when most others slated you and thought your views were correct even if a bit extreme at times but these last few posts of yours really do leave me wondering if you have much knowledge of the speedway world.

Cheap option.....means in this case Lanham lives very local so requires no travelling expenses when riding at home whereas if Craig Cook was signed he would need a huge amount of travelling expenses to come from his far Northern home. Hope Ive made it clear now...... I need no defending by you or anyone else as I say it as it is and pull no punches and do not live in a holier than thou world like so many, so its up to the beholder if he agrees or not. As far as Im concerned I do not care a toss if he does or not ok..... :t:

Cheap option.....means in this case Lanham lives very local so requires no travelling expenses when riding at home whereas if Craig Cook was signed he would need a huge amount of travelling expenses to come from his far Northern home. Hope Ive made it clear now...... I need no defending by you or anyone else as I say it as it is and pull no punches and do not live in a holier than thou world like so many, so its up to the beholder if he agrees or not. As far as Im concerned I do not care a toss if he does or not ok..... :t:

In other words you know you talk s***e, but you don't care a toss whether anybody agrees with you. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 3

And as i have said, just because he lives local and doesnt require much travel pay it doesnt mean he is cheap!!

Comparing him with cook is ridiculous. Cook is the top rider in the league.

Comparing him with riders between 6.5 and 7.00 is a better idea.

You can be sure other clubs were sniffing around Lanham on a figure of 6.92.

As i have stated numerous times, having been aware of what he was being paid during his time at Newport, unless hes taken a big pay cut then Lanham is far from a cheap rider. Id wager that hes on a better deal than some 8 pointers.

Your constant claims that Lanham is a cheap option are pathetic and wrong but most can see that.

i second that, another one who thinks he nows everything and probably doesant no one end of a speedway bike to the other ,and doesant understand that in the real world, these guys do not ride for peanuts cos they live local,most riders who come over here to ride will all base themselfs local to each track they are riding for,so most of the rider at these clubs are locals ,so they must all be cheap,,,,,,,,so the 1998 team must of been very cheap,cos the one who lived the furthest away lived at old newton near stowemarket,they realy could of got more expensive riders that year ,i rearly feel cheated,,,,,,,,,they could of got a better team to to make us fans proud of,,,,,,and lets get one thing sorted,i am not your friend,i no u have none,so dont try and befriend me

I feel rejected.........

Hadn't some bright spark decided it would be a good idea to have a challenge with Edinburgh.

What a moronic statement to make, on so many levels, neither trolling or smart, just crass. You have shown yourself up for what you really are with that one.

Edited by wjm
  • Like 1

And as i have said, just because he lives local and doesnt require much travel pay it doesnt mean he is cheap!!

Comparing him with cook is ridiculous. Cook is the top rider in the league.

Comparing him with riders between 6.5 and 7.00 is a better idea.

You can be sure other clubs were sniffing around Lanham on a figure of 6.92.

As i have stated numerous times, having been aware of what he was being paid during his time at Newport, unless hes taken a big pay cut then Lanham is far from a cheap rider. Id wager that hes on a better deal than some 8 pointers.

Your constant claims that Lanham is a cheap option are pathetic and wrong but most can see that.

A rider has to want to come to your club before you can sign them. When did cook ever state a desire to come to Ipswich? Lanham obviously did as did Ben barker. Louis is not an idiot. But your assertion that by you constantly bleating about you have signed Craig Cook and your promotion has failed because they have not is quite frankly ridiculous. Louis signed you Ben barker for gods sake. If cook had wanted to go to Ipswich then chances are you may have signed him. But Cook was loyal to edinburgh and was only ever going there to be honest

• Like 1

Christmas is a coming the goose is growing fat

Aljacks posting every day his usual pile of crap

his fishing rod is out and baited is his hook

say what you like to him he doesnt give a fook

Again again again he says the Louis team is cheap

boring boring boring now hes sending me to sleep

but one or two are biting blood pressure rising high

he chuckles to himself theyre falling for his lie

But best we all remember peace and goodwill to all mankind

even loathsome Aljack with his tiny little mind

So Happy Christmas to you Aljack despite your petty pointless view

because those of us with some brains know you havent got a clue.

• Like 8

What a moronic statement to make, on so many levels, neither trolling or smart, just crass. You have shown yourself up for what you really are with that one.

We lost our No1 that night, thats fact and for what purpose?

Injuries are part of the Sport though

We lost our No1 that night, thats fact and for what purpose?

Injuries are part of the Sport though

What purpose ? To give the riders an extra pay night, which they are always happy to accept and to give the paying public their chosen entertainment

Christmas is a coming the goose is growing fat

Aljacks posting every day his usual pile of crap

his fishing rod is out and baited is his hook

say what you like to him he doesnt give a fook

Again again again he says the Louis team is cheap

boring boring boring now hes sending me to sleep

but one or two are biting blood pressure rising high

he chuckles to himself theyre falling for his lie

But best we all remember peace and goodwill to all mankind

even loathsome Aljack with his tiny little mind

So Happy Christmas to you Aljack despite your petty pointless view

because those of us with some brains know you havent got a clue.

Absolute classic many a true word spoken in jest

At the PL Champs on a track were rubbish on, aye massive pay night

It was to be a 2 legged event, and i didn't see any rider refusing to ride !

Can't believe no-one has snapped up Claes Nedermark. He was going like a train in the last 2 months of the season.

Can't believe no-one has snapped up Claes Nedermark. He was going like a train in the last 2 months of the season.

What had he done in the other months of the season?

• Like 1

What had he done in the other months of the season?

As they say "Your only as good as your last race!!!!!!!"

• Like 1