British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WembleyLion

Ben Fund Meeting - Berwick - Saturday 9 March 2013 6.30pm

I'm looking forward to this having been to the previous four at Sheffield, Rye House, Scunthorpe and Birmingham!

First rider announced is Ben Barker who has appeared in all previous Ben Fund meetings and won last time out at Perry

Barr.

Was thinking of going to this but waiting to read which other riders are going to be there

Was thinking of going to this but waiting to read which other riders are going to be there

I think Paul Ackroyd will find you enough GP riders, etc, to keep you happy. Who will it take to get you there?.

I'm sure it'll be easily the highest calibre meeting held "up north" probably since Day One, irrespective of the actual line up.

Booked the day off work as soon as I'd heard the date announced. It's irrelevant who's riding, such a great cause needs supporting.

East Coast Trains are taking the p*ss asking £125 return for each of us . Looks like we're driving up!

I think Paul Ackroyd will find you enough GP riders, etc, to keep you happy. Who will it take to get you there?.

In the case of Lady S, she'd like Craig or John Branney. ;)

I'm sure Paul Ackroyd will do an excellent job with the line-up as in previous years. Looking forward to it already!! :approve:

All the best

Rob

Just had a text to tell me Richie Worrall is second name to be announced. Good one to bring Diamonds' fans up the A1.

Paul Ackroyd's been doing this for a while, he's good at building things up -- he'll start drip-feeding names every few days between now and the end of February.

Worrall must have had a good bung from the Fund this past year, so he's a good choice.

Was coming anyway but will be nice to see Richie back in action

You can bet there`ll be at least a couple of current GP rider as well as a few who have been in the GPs,as well as a few EL stars,add to that a couple of Berwick riders plus riders from the local tracks,you can bet be there will be a good attendance.

Anyway given the cause Id be hoping those who can make it will do.

Wonder if Nikki Pedersen fancies a blast aroung shielfield?? He is riding at Kings Lynn on the 8th.march in "Tommy the Tinkers" meeting.

It's a real shame that Lee Complins retirement means we won't see him tackling some real top class opposition around Shielfield. Hopefully Seb Alden fancies a pre season spin. The prospect of Seb taking on the likes of Harris, Pedersen et al is very exciting!

Who else can we expect to see? Only Barker and Worrall so far....

Wonder if Nikki Pedersen fancies a blast aroung shielfield?? He is riding at Kings Lynn on the 8th.march in "Tommy the Tinkers" meeting.

Probably not. The Danish national team have hired King's Lynn for a work-out that weekend as well, so he'll be there, he'll do Topinka's meeting and Freddie Lindgren's on the Sunday. No way will he find time to haul himself 300 miles north to Berwick and then another 250-odd miles back down to Wolves.

Booked the day off work as soon as I'd heard the date announced. It's irrelevant who's riding, such a great cause needs supporting.

East Coast Trains are taking the p*ss asking £125 return for each of us . Looks like we're driving up!

Tickets are now available at £57 return!!!

• Like 2