British Speedway Forum
Steve Hewitt

Only 3 Places Left To Fill..who & Where?

Now there's a thought! Have any of the clubs hiring and naming first-time assets from outwith the Common Market actually got their work permits through yet?

Beautifully phrased crescent girl :t::approve: - ignore the Peasants. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Of course, if the "Jayden O'Malley case" comes back and bites everyone in the bum, there will be a good few more places to be filled!

Facu Albin could figure here, especially if Argentina invade the Falklands again! He could be interned!

But seriously I think the management at Sheffield will have everything in place for their non-EU riders.

Facu Albin could figure here, especially if Argentina invade the Falklands again! He could be interned!

But seriously I think the management at Sheffield will have everything in place for their non-EU riders.

Luluthetiger said on the Edinburgh Monarchs thread that Albin is actually Spanish - well that is what his passport apparently says.

Edited by edmon

Lulutiger said on the Edinburgh Monarchs thread that Albin is actually Spanish - well that is what his passport apparently says.

That's quite correct. Not sure how, but many of the Argentinian soccer players come here on EC passports too.

Albin has a Spanish passport, and Covatti of Birmingham uses an Italian passport -- although both are as Argentinian as, er, the Falklands.

• Like 2

Beautifully phrased crescent girl :t::approve: - ignore the Peasants. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beautifully phrased for the head in the sand, back in the good old days, pounds shilling & pence brigade.

It's "outside" & "European Union". Oh, and Newcastle didn't win the Premier League last year.

I bet you look at a Mars bar costs 12 shillings these days.

• Like 1

Sheffield are safe enough, Hoggy's on the Management Comittee!

Which means Edinburgh will get Fricke.

No luck, Glasgow or Scunny them?

You, are making too many funny little comments, I feel you may just be a little bit more informed than you would want us all to believe. Yes ?

Beautifully phrased for the head in the sand, back in the good old days, pounds shilling & pence brigade.

It's "outside" & "European Union". Oh, and Newcastle didn't win the Premier League last year.

I bet you look at a Mars bar costs 12 shillings these days.

:t:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You, are making too many funny little comments, I feel you may just be a little bit more informed than you would want us all to believe. Yes ?

Hmmmmmm

Glasgow Tigers@_glasgowtigers

Glasgow two new Australian riders for 2013 blocked please see club web site for info http://www.glasgowtigers.co

• Like 1

I would have said that freddyfivetoes is being quite realistic - given the incestuous nature of the BSPA. No?