British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Brandonapolis 15th March 2013

I wouldn't if I were you because you won't get one as I have nothing to apologise for . You came on here criticising what I had said without trying to check the facts first and made a fool of yourself. You tried to be clever and make me look stupid but only ended up doing the very same thing to yourself. I stated perfectly clearly14 riders had been named and you should have checked it out. In my opinion you poked your head out of line and you got your answer so grow up and get over it.

So is your Dad bigger than FTM's or vice versa? :lol:

• Like 1

Zorro confirmed for the Brandonapolis :)

Nothing against Zorro he is an entertainer and won me a fortune when I had him to win the GP challenge at 50-1, but not one of the rabbits I think he needed to sell this. Can only imagine no one is interested due to the upcoming GP.

With only 2 days to go, I wonder when the 16th rider will be announced.

With only 2 days to go, I wonder when the 16th rider will be announced.

1 Scott Nicholls

2 Grzegorz Zengota

3 Michal Szczepaniak

4 Kenneth Bjerre

5 Krzysztof Kasprzak

6 Magnus Zetterstrom

7 Chris Harris

8 Mateusz Szczepaniak

9 Adam Skornicki

10 Tai Woffinden

11 Hans Andersen

12 Ryan Fisher

13 Bjarne Pedersen

14 Linus Sundstrom

15 Lewis Bridger

16 Aaron Summers

• Like 1

Thanks Neil.

Hope the rain stays away although weather not looking good :(

with the meeting in 8 weeks time. We should hopefully soon hear riders announced. I will list them on here:

1. Chris Harris (Birmingham)

2. Krzysztof Kasprzak (Coventry)

3. Hans Andersen (Swindon)

4. Kenneth Bjerre (Peterborough)

5. Scott Nicholls (Coventry)

6. Bjarne Pedersen (Eastbourne)

7. Linus Sundstrom (Peterborough)

8. Grzegorz Zengota (Coventry)

9. Lewis Bridger (Lakeside)

10. Ryan Fisher (Peterborough)

11. Michal Szczepaniak (Coventry)

12. Aaron Summers (Coventry)

13. Tai Woffinden (Wolverhampton)

14. Mateusz Szczepaniak (Coventry)

15. Magnus Zetterstrom (Belle Vue)

16. Adam Skornicki (wolverhampton)

Thanks Neil.

Hope the rain stays away although weather not looking good :(

In keeping with the line up then me thinks. What with the weather forecast and the line up its looking like a real damp squib. I was looking forward to a top class meeting to open the season but already think I'm gonna give it a miss. Talk about having all the enthusiasm knocked out of you. Fair play to Tai Woffinden and KK as they are the only GP riders who could be arsed to go a day later and support the meeting.

Edited by Had

If you're comparing the Brandonapolis with the Swindon line-up, six riders feature in both meetings. There are five Swindon riders who don't appear at Brandon but of course four more of our own Bees do feature. Kings Lynn riders are ruled out by their Club press and practice. We have two current GP riders, (and four of last season's GP stars), the British Champion, the current Brandonapolis champion and two great entertainers in Zorro and Adam Skornicki.

With live pre and post-meeting entertainment, and children's activities laid on I think we have a great evening's entertainment in store!

• Like 1

Fair play to Tai Woffinden and KK as they are the only GP riders who could be arsed to go a day later and support the meeting.
Why should the GP riders ride in this meeting? :s

Weather permitting, I will be there supporting the Bees riders (plus Harris) always enjoy watching Woffy on the Brandon Track.

Been long time since we had speedway and its included in my season ticket so hope the rain stays away.

Is it really £20.00 and a fiver for the prog, was thinking about going but money is tight at the moment might have to have a re-think.

Looks like a very competitive meeting to me. There should be some good racing, weather permitting!

• Like 1

There are some speedway snobs on this thread. All riders named are EL riders, most are heatleaders and £20 for 22 races is the going rate looking at similar meetings. With the added entertainment im hoping for a good night, hopefully the weather holds off!

1 Scott Nicholls

2 Grzegorz Zengota

3 Michal Szczepaniak

4 Kenneth Bjerre

5 Krzysztof Kasprzak

6 Magnus Zetterstrom

7 Chris Harris

8 Mateusz Szczepaniak

9 Adam Skornicki

10 Tai Woffinden

11 Hans Andersen

12 Ryan Fisher

13 Bjarne Pedersen

14 Linus Sundstrom

15 Lewis Bridger

16 Aaron Summers

Is that the riding order then Neil?

There are some speedway snobs on this thread. All riders named are EL riders, most are heatleaders and £20 for 22 races is the going rate looking at similar meetings. With the added entertainment im hoping for a good night, hopefully the weather holds off!

Is that the riding order then Neil?

Yes it is!

Just as there are some "deadheads"on this thread who can't seem to grasp the fact that folk have differing opinions, all are entitled to express their views.