British Speedway Forum
hasta la vista

Speedway Betting 2013

Well there was a 3 point middle Mick. Betvictor probably laid the BV -4 and Bet365 the +7 with punters hoping for a 5 or 6 point BV win to win on both bets.

Had to put more money on than I like too last night with 2 heats to go and save my betting balance! Learnt a lesson.

What is everyone thinking about tonights meeting? Close one ill go Birmingham -3

Had to put more money on than I like too last night with 2 heats to go and save my betting balance! Learnt a lesson.

Similar here. Started really badly, back Kerr, Henry and Kerr in heats 2,3 and 4. Got to heat 15 and Id made £30 on the night so put all my profit on Worrall in the last race to end with a profit of £75 on the night. Normally I love Pl racing on Sky as the bookies are really generous, not so much last night apart from Henry being 3/1 in heat 7(?)

Kildemand -1 vs Gustafsson tonight @ evens. Gustafsson has done nothing all season so even allowing for a R/R giving him 5 rides Kildemand should be fine.

1st odds for cardiff are up on betvictor

Tai7/2

Emil 4/1

Holder 13/2

Nicki 7/1

Gollob 15/2

Hampel 8/1

Iknow where my money is going lol 7/2 tai

Zengota-2 > Fisher at 11/8 on B365 seems worthy of a go.

With Fisher *allegedly* being dropped he could easily score poorly and Zengota has been one of the only shining lights for Coventry this season, add to that the Showground is one of the bigger - more Polish'esque - tracks and I reckon Zengota should score well enough.

Zengota-2 > Fisher at 11/8 on B365 seems worthy of a go.

With Fisher *allegedly* being dropped he could easily score poorly and Zengota has been one of the only shining lights for Coventry this season, add to that the Showground is one of the bigger - more Polish'esque - tracks and I reckon Zengota should score well enough.

Any chance of a tip for the poole match tonight lol

Any chance of a tip for the poole match tonight lol

Skybet are offering 8/1 on Worrall to win heat 2. I'd back a blind man at 8/1 to win a one off race.

Bet 365 put up

Coventry (-10) 10/11 versus Peterborough (+10) 10/1 . Although I think Coventry will win easily 10/1 was too big to miss. They they informed me that 10/1 was a mistake and they amended the bet to 10/11 . As i had never taken 10/11 I said I want to cancel the bet . So far I has heard nothing from them after one hour. .

After an earlier match Coventry should walk this evening fixture

Bet 365 put up

Coventry (-10) 10/11 versus Peterborough (+10) 10/1 . Although I think Coventry will win easily 10/1 was too big to miss. They they informed me that 10/1 was a mistake and they amended the bet to 10/11 . As i had never taken 10/11 I said I want to cancel the bet . So far I has heard nothing from them after one hour. .

I thought your system never looks at odds ?

I thought your system never looks at odds ?

Try and wake up , this was not normal odds they had make a mistake which i took advantage of. Could you not see that 10/1 was a mistake.

Try and wake up , this was not normal odds they had make a mistake which i took advantage of. Could you not see that 10/1 was a mistake.

Yea I know it was mistake and thou you been told a million times your never going to get pay out when a online bookmaker makes a mistake on a price ..this is not first time you try this brain dead idea . Also if this is a one off as you call it how comes you keep putting up prices up on here when your system so you tell takes no notice of any prices ? not only are you are clueless you also a crap liar .

Bet 365 put up

No chance of getting the 10/1, palpable error.

KK is still 40/1 on Skybet for the Cardiff GP, he's around 25 most other places.

Was top 3 last year and has finally hit some form, Cardiff is a man made track so will suit the gating tarts like him - worth a few quid each way I'd of thought at those odds!

KK is still 40/1 on Skybet for the Cardiff GP, he's around 25 most other places.

Was top 3 last year and has finally hit some form, Cardiff is a man made track so will suit the gating tarts like him - worth a few quid each way I'd of thought at those odds!

I gather KKS is 1/1000 on to Post more rubbish on this Forum. :rofl:

• Like 1