British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

The only people dragging it out are people like yourself questioning why he has attracted criticism.

You do wrong, you are criticised. Its simple.

Once again you have made another post defending Ward, when the VERY LAST THING he needs is to be defended and given the impression it's all ok, don't worry. That's simply the start of a slippery slope.

If you can't grasp that, then so be it.

I have a feeling the grasp won't be very tight.

So many angels on this thread. he done wrong and paid the fine life goes on. I'm sure many of us have done much worst things in life including me

Neil m should not have said what he did but he did and it's done

So why don't we try to move on and get on with life

BTW - -I think darcys a prick but if i pay to watch Speedway this season yes I would like to see him ride

• Like 2

So many angels on this thread. he done wrong and paid the fine life goes on. I'm sure many of us have done much worst things in life including me

BTW - -I think darcys a prick but if i pay to watch Speedway this season yes I would like to see him ride

So what you are saying is that allot of us tried to get away from the police when they are trying to stop use when

we were driving an uninsured, unregistered motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and cannabis?

I pretty much doubt that many of us have done something like that.

I also recommend you to read FIM anti-doping code; http://www.fim-live.com/fileadmin/alfresco/6572010_eng.pdf

Particular "Fundamental Rationale for the Code and FIM’s Anti-­Doping Rules", "Scope" and Appendix 1+2.

• Like 1

So what you are saying is that allot of us tried to get away from the police when they are trying to stop use when

we were driving an uninsured, unregistered motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and cannabis?

I also recommend you to read FIM anti-doping code; http://www.fim-live....6572010_eng.pdf

Particular "Fundamental Rationale for the Code and FIM’s Anti-­Doping Rules", "Scope" and Appendix 1+2.

Non of which applies to Ward, at this moment in time!!

Life is going on fine for me, but thanks for your general advice.

If you are wondering why people keep returning to offer their thoughts, it is because of statements like yours.

I hope it helps your rehabilitation to have confessed misdemeanours that are worse than Darcy's.

I am unsure as to whether he will appreciate it, or not.

But whenever a poster makes claims along the lines that 'Many of us have done similar' it always demands my response.

NO I HAVE NOT!

If that makes me an Angel in your eyes, then so be it.

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 6

I have never been in bother with the police in my life but have done a lot more insane stuff than Darcy's piddling little misdemeanour under the influence of drugs or alcohol and on several occasions both and on a few more neither.

His sexual misdemeanours aside as I have always been a complete gentleman to the ladies.

But his drink and drug stuff pahhh! :)

And hell I turned out reasonbly sane and balanced. :)

• Like 3

What ? you said that people were playing in the park in the middle of the night ...just pointing out that i doubt that they were ,,,as i said Darcy has been a silly lad , but let not say stupid stuff about kids playing in the park at 2am in the morning .

A silly lad! Yes, to put himself in the positon to be accused of a serious sexaul assault. to have a good beating outside a pub, deserved it by all accounts and why charges were not brought . to be fined for drink, drugs, no licence bla bla bla.

All this in a very short period of time when as a PRO he should be getting on with the job. I have a feeling he attracts this sort of thing and always will.

Normal people or their children do not do this sort of thing. If this was one of my children i would be horrified but i know they wont due to there upbringing and knowing whats right and wrong. Its all about respect and i have none for ward as a person and he shows how much he has for people and his parents by HIS actions.

Thats me final say on it but i feel sorry for all the people who generally think its ok and brush it under the carpet. Lets all look forward to the next advanture of Ward verse the Legal system :D .

Edited by The Know
  • Like 1

I have never been in bother with the police in my life but have done a lot more insane stuff than Darcy's piddling little misdemeanour under the influence of drugs or alcohol and on several occasions both and on a few more neither.

His sexual misdemeanours aside as I have always been a complete gentleman to the ladies.

But his drink and drug stuff pahhh! :)

And hell I turned out reasonbly sane and balanced. :)

Eeerrrrrmmmmm - :shock: :shock: :wink::rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

A silly lad! Yes, to put himself in the positon to be accused of rape. to have a good beating outside a pub . to be fined for drink, drugs, no licence bla bla bla.

All this in a very short period of time when as a PRO he should be getting on with the job. I have a feeling he attracts this sort of thing and always will.

Normal people or their children do not do this sort of thing. If this was one of my children i would be horrified but i know they wont due to there upbringing and knowing whats right and wrong. Its all about respect and i have none for ward as a person and he shows how much he has for people and his parents by HIS actions.

Thats me final say on it but i feel sorry for all the people who generally think its ok and brush it under the carpet. Lets all look forward to the next advanture of Ward verse the Legal system :D .

CORRECT me if I am wrong but Darcy Ward was not charged with or accused of rape and to suggest otherwise could leave you open to some legal response. He was (I think) charged with serious sexual assault which quite obviously is serious enough but not quite the same thing.

CORRECT me if I am wrong but Darcy Ward was not charged with or accused of rape and to suggest otherwise could leave you open to some legal response. He was (I think) charged with serious sexual assault which quite obviously is serious enough but not quite the same thing.

Well you should know, I'm sure you must have reported it in The Star?

• Like 1

Well you should know, I'm sure you must have reported it in The Star?

IF you think at my age I can remember everything printed in the Star you are sadly mistaken. And I am far away from the office so cannot check the files.

Those of you wishing to brush off Darcy Ward's latest misdemeanour as a harmless, silly prank may wish to read the findings of the inquest into the tragic death of cricketer Tom Maynard. High on drugs and alcohol, fleeing from police......you know the rest.

Ward in his current state is an accident waiting to happen. For once, Matt Ford is spot on - the lad needs help! Those trivialising this latest incident (including his team manager!?) are doing him no favours whatsoever.

• Like 6

IF you think at my age I can remember everything printed in the Star you are sadly mistaken. And I am far away from the office so cannot check the files.

You are quite correct, it was another person charged with rape, who was also found "Not Guilty" . Edited by hrhbig

Those of you wishing to brush off Darcy Ward's latest misdemeanour as a harmless, silly prank may wish to read the findings of the inquest into the tragic death of cricketer Tom Maynard. High on drugs and alcohol, fleeing from police......you know the rest.

Ward in his current state is an accident waiting to happen. For once, Matt Ford is spot on - the lad needs help! Those trivialising this latest incident (including his team manager!?) are doing him no favours whatsoever.

IN fairness to Neil Middleditch there is a far more measured response to Ward's antic's in this week's Speedway Star (yes, I know it is a plug)...

• Like 1