British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PhilK

Ashley Jones Memorial 22/03

Suprise suprise, the forecast is dreadful.

I suppose we should be used to it by now, lets hope we don't have another summer like last year, and of course lose this particular meeting for the second time in as many years.

The line-up that's been put together should produce a superb evening of racing for the punters, and as often as I look at the riders on show, I just come up with a probable winner, how about you?

3 current Bandits and 1 ex Bandit.... shame I didn't live closer to KL or I would have made the effort to get there for sure! Very good line up for a very worthy meeting!

Surely you mean 2 ex Bandits,

Lets hope the weatherman gets it wrong, and the sun comes out for Ash

Edited by semion

The line-up that's been put together should produce a superb evening of racing for the punters, and as often as I look at the riders on show, I just come up with a probable winner, how about you?

Simon Stead I should imagine :)

Just in case, is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Looks like the rain/snow may not reach Norfolk until after midnight and this meeting should go ahead. Wrap up warm though, brrrrrrrr!

Still looking for a texter...anyone?

Edit- just seen this is off on the BSPA site.

Edited by crazysue
  • Like 1

Meeting off.

Says on the website that some riders would have found it difficult to get here with snow around the country too.

Much better to hold it on a nicer evening so that all riders and fans are able / willing to attend.

Not heard anything about it yet. Maybe a meeting for the end of the season, now?