British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

It's not there mate :)

OUCHEEEEEE IT'S THERE NOW. Was there all the time but forgot to uncover it on the links page.

I just got home this minute and thought on to check here, hope the teams haven't changed not had a chance to check, will do that in a few mins too.

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga Slangerup Vs Munkebo Wednesday, 26th, June, 2013

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

I come to this meeting with a heavy heart :sad: Just deprived of the opportunity to lust after Maria Sharapova for the next two weeks. :lol: This had better be good to console me. :t:

Paul, honestly is there really a need for this size and colour for a regular link?

Lol, it's only one size up from the regular font i think. I'll check. The font size messes up quite often when you post these days, usually going very small. I don't think three red words will kill anyone and the blue is because it's a link and not my doing, or at least i don't think it is.

i just copied and pasted a previous link and changed the date and teams as it's quicker than styling, maybe that's why it's gone uber size???

By the way not seen any team changes listed yet from the ones i put on the card, so hopefully it's all correct.

I come to this meeting with a heavy heart :sad: Just deprived of the opportunity to lust after Maria Sharapova for the next two weeks. :lol: This had better be good to console me. :t:

Has she got knocked out or not playing through injury? Or has she been singing unholy songs in church and now sharing a Russian jail cell with the group Pussy Riot?

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

Has she got knocked out or not playing through injury? Or has she been singing unholy songs in church and now sharing a Russian jail cell with the group Pussy Riot?

Knocked Out. And beware the wrath of Putin for losing!! :lol:

Not had time to check the weather forecast but wow that looks a heavy laden sky.

Coming from over here :lol: Black as the ace of spades here right now, after monster thunderstorms overnight. Trees down etc. 37C where my wife is right now. If i disappear, its weather related :lol:

Not looking good for getting through this is it?

By the shot of the rain plooping down through the floodlights, i can't see this even starting :sad: Hope i'm wrong, of course :t:

That was a sloppy start and sloppy restart to the meeting lol.

Coming from over here :lol: Black as the ace of spades here right now, after monster thunderstorms overnight. Trees down etc. 37C where my wife is right now. If i disappear, its weather related :lol:

Not looking good for getting through this is it?

By the shot of the rain plooping down through the floodlights, i can't see this even starting :sad: Hope i'm wrong, of course :t:

Ok stay safe mate.

1st score caption wrong-and we have only had 1 heat !!

Lucky i make a point of using my own eyes now with Kanalsport.

The track seems smooth, doesn't it? and no rain driving into goggles right now so why are the riders gathering at trackside in a mood of mutiny!

And out comes the tractor early, guess it's not smooth as can be.

Edited by manchesterpaul

After the first two heats ( and glad i was wrong ) cue Little Richard "Slipping and A' Sliding" :lol:

Always try to give credit to these guys......it's a dangerous activity after all, but I bet if SKY were doing the broadcast rather than our Danish friends, we wouldn't have this problem. Don't know how long it's been raining in Slangerup, but twenty years ago there wouldn't have been a problem with a track like this. Sorry if I come across as a 'wasn't like this in my day' kind of guy, but......it wasn't!

Always try to give credit to these guys......it's a dangerous activity after all, but I bet if SKY were doing the broadcast rather than our Danish friends, we wouldn't have this problem. Don't know how long it's been raining in Slangerup, but twenty years ago there wouldn't have been a problem with a track like this. Sorry if I come across as a 'wasn't like this in my day' kind of guy, but......it wasn't!

Agree totally regards riders fearing for their safety, most of us would be fearful of sliding a bike in perfect conditions with nobody else around us shoulder to shoulder. I guess the response from modern day riders is that the power set up of the bike etc is changed, or at least that's what we hear as to why we have slick tracks everywhere, a modern day rider hasn't the skill to control such raw power hitting a grippy track.

Wasn't even born at the time but when i see film of the cinder riders in the 30's i get the idea they'd ride anything without batting an eyelid.

The start girls are still out there, under their brollies. Whether it goes on or not, the Racing entertainment value will be fairly low.