British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

He is listed for Vetlanda for tomorrow but not for tonight.

I was responding to the post on Wednesday's Danish meeting and the SVEMO published line-up for Sweden, that i saw yesterday, did not have him listed as riding tomorrow. I'll check again in a few mins. But i copied and pasted this line-up from the official site.

UPDATE: I just checked again and he isn't listed as riding so has there been a team change from the line-up below? Also jus tnow checked the club websites for the teams involved and the team is shown as below too.

Elitserien Semi-Final 2nd, Leg Wednesday 4th September

ELIT VETLANDA

Martin VACULIK

Ricky KLING

Jaroslaw HAMPEL

Thomas H JONASSON

Janusz KOLODZIEJ

Magnus KARLSSON

Mikkel B JENSEN

Edited by manchesterpaul

I was responding to the post on Wednesday's Danish meeting and the SVEMO published line-up for Sweden, that i saw yesterday, did not have him listed as riding tomorrow. I'll check again in a few mins. But i copied and pasted this line-up from the official site.

UPDATE: I just checked again and he isn't listed as riding so has there been a team change from the line-up below? Also jus tnow checked the club websites for the teams involved and the team is shown as below too.

Elitserien Semi-Final 2nd, Leg Wednesday 4th September

ELIT VETLANDA

Martin VACULIK

Ricky KLING

Jaroslaw HAMPEL

Thomas H JONASSON

Janusz KOLODZIEJ

Magnus KARLSSON

Mikkel B JENSEN

But he is in the lineup, at nr 7.

MIkkel Bech Jensen, if you remember he changed his name to only Bech and skipped the Jensen part.

But he is in the lineup, at nr 7.

MIkkel Bech Jensen, if you remember he changed his name to only Bech and skipped the Jensen part.

Lol so sorry Ghostwalker, i was barely lightly reading the threads and doing several things at once. I totally had a mental blank there not actually seeing/reading his name despite it STARING ME IN THE FACE geez!!!!!.

Regards his name variations....

He's still registered with different combinations of his name with different leagues.

His own social media pages will refer to him by more than one variation! I saw multiple examples of that earlier in the season

Speedway and sports media use a combination of names, including multiple versions within a website or media source.

Hopefully come next season he'll have a uniform usage. In the meantime i tend to use Mikkel Bech Jensen to cover all bases lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

His name change probably won't change officially with the leagues until next season.

I am not sure how much changes that are allowed to be made outside the transfer windows.

Someone has asked him on his Facebook page whether he is riding at Esbjerg or Malilla and he replied Maililla.

2 repeat showings of tonight`s match for those chosing to watch Sweden instead-all uk times

Thursday 5th 8.30am and 6pm

http://kanalsport.dk/

Revised line-ups

Esbjerg

Niels-Kristian Iversen

Zbigniew Suchecki

Rene Bach

Steen Jensen

Michael Palm Toft

Holstebro

Bjarne Pedersen

Ronnie Jamrozy

Andriej Karpow

Jonas B Andersen

Mikkel B Andersen

Edited by racers and royals

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga Esbjerg Vs Holstebro Wednesday, 4th, September, 2013

Don't know if anyone is around for this with it clashing with the 2nd leg of the Swedish semi-final?

LEAGUE STANDINGS

http://speedway-league.com/stillingen/

Edited by manchesterpaul

I'll probably lose track of the meeting at some point as i've got a delivery due smack in the middle of both meetings and with doing a host of other things i can't use my computers screen recorder. The Swedish match is ok as it's on tv and i can pause or rewind.

I would have opted for the replays you listed tomorrow but not going to be at home at both of those times ouch.

Looks like they stuggling to keep Graphics man standing or sitting up and as he keeps slumping over the video unit he's hitting all sorts of buttons and sliders causing all sorts to pop-up on our screens mid-race lol.

seems as if they have a work experience chap in charge of the cameras tonight-all over the place

I noticed that during the last race in particular, we got a partial zoom in of head and shoulders and only a glimpse of part of the rider behind.

NIce win by Bjarne there and back up by Karpov trying to match the first race in Sweden :)

Next Wednesday 11th September at 4.40 pm uk time from Esjberg is the final of the Danish league-taking part are the top 4 in the league standings(14 matches)

1 Esjberg 30 pts

2 Fjelsted 24 pts

3 Holsted 21 pts

4 Slangerup 18 pts

I haven`t a clue how it all works on the night-maybe Danish webmaster(where have you been-we`ve missed your input)or Manchester Paul can enlighten us.

Next Wednesday 11th September from Esjberg is the final of the Danish league-taking part are the top 4 in the league standings(14 matches)

1 Esjberg 30 pts

2 Fjelsted 24 pts

3 Holsted 21 pts

4 Slangerup 18 pts

I haven`t a clue how it all works on the night-maybe Danish webmaster(where have you been-we`ve missed your input)or Manchester Paul can enlighten us.

It's the same as last year, although don't necessary rely on your tv graphics lol.

I haven't got time to check right now but it runs one of two ways

( a ) The team finishing top has 4 race points added in the final, second 3, third 2, fourth 0.

OR

( b ) The team finishing top in the final has 4 league points added to their league points total with second team 3, third team 2, last team 0.

Due to my awful memory i'd have to go Googling/researching and can't do that right now, but if nobody chirps up in the meantime i'll come back later and update.

It's a bit odd in that they race all season in a traditional league format of two riders per team in a heat and then in the final it's a single rider from each team per race.

From the official site;

"Danish Metal Speedway League is Denmark's top division in speedway sport. The tournament consists of seven teams, all of which meet each other at home and abroad - a total of 42 matches and a final stage with the 4 best teams in which the team leading after the first 42 races.

As a new feature in 2012 introduced a super finale with the participation of the 4 best teams in the league, they meet at the club that is best for all met each other once at home and once at home. The run-points taken with the super finals which awarded points that count in the overall standings - Super Final run on Wednesday 12 September"

Edited by manchesterpaul

Teams

Esbjerg: Niels Kr Iversen – René Bach – Mikkel Bech – Steen Jensen – Michael Palm Toft

Fjelsted: Peter Kildemand – Magnus Zetterström – Hans Andersen – Nikolaj Busk – Jesper Søgaard

Holsted: Nicki Pedersen – Patrick Hougaard – Nikolai Klindt – Rasmus Jensen – Simon Nielsen

Slangerup: Leon Madsen – Kenneth Hansen – Mikkel Michelsen – Linus Eklöf – Kenni Nissen

Google translation of part of article on league website

"Nothing is predetermined.

For good enough Esbjerg has the best starting point for the finals as they finished as number one in the series. This means that they have four points into the finals, while Fjelsted has two points with by virtue of their second place , Holsted has a single point with and Slangerup must start the finals without any points.

But it's points in the finals that count in the event of a tie . Therefore, all four clubs actually run with Denmark championship."