British Speedway Forum

Any idea what standard points and prize money is for riders in the Series.

It`s here http://www.fim-live....6550004_eng.pdf for some reason i cannot re-produce it on here

2 things to add -this money includes travel and hotel for the rider and pit crew.Philip Rising has previously stated that in addition BSI/IMG pay an lump sum to the 15 permanent riders pre-season.

Edited by racers and royals

PRIZE breakdown below per round, in USD. It's a slight increase on 2012.

1. 12,000
  2. 8,800
  3. 7,200
  4. 6,200
  5. 5,200
  6. 5,200
  7. 4,600
  8. 4,600
  9. 3,850
  10. 3,700
  11. 3,650
  12. 3,600
  13. 3,550
  14. 3,500
  15. 3,450
  16. 3,400
  17. 1,000
  18. 1,000

Edited by SGP

It`s here http://www.fim-live....6550004_eng.pdf for some reason i cannot re-produce it on here

2 things to add -this money includes travel and hotel for the rider and pit crew.Philip Rising has stated previously stated that in addition BSI/IMG pay an lump sum to the 15 permanent riders pre-season.

Thanks

Wouldn't make much out of a trip to New Zealand. Do BSI/IMG pay for the bikes to be flown out

Wouldn't make much out of a trip to New Zealand. Do BSI/IMG pay for the bikes to be flown out

Not for the European GPs, the prize money is all you get. I think an allowance has been paid for southern hemisphere GPs as regards the cost of travel and shipping

Not for the European GPs, the prize money is all you get. I think an allowance has been paid for southern hemisphere GPs as regards the cost of travel and shipping

all expenses for theriders - flights, accommodation, shipping of equipment - are paid for for the nz gp . i presume they still have to pay for their support team but not certain.

RIDERS get five air tickets and three double/twin rooms for the duration of their stay

does bill buckley pick up the tab for that?

NO idea what the terms of his contract with BSI/IMG are

I think the accommodation is the responsibility of the local organiser, is it not?

in a Chris holder interview i read (don't know if it was on the net or in the paper) he was saying they can't believe that they travel all this way and don't have to pay a thing, unlike the gps in Europe. he didn't specify what they have to cover themselves for the other gps

I think the accommodation is the responsibility of the local organiser, is it not?

AS I wrote, not familiar with the terms of the contract and who pays what but would guess that Western Springs Promotions would at least negotiate a deal with the Crowne Plaza although at this time of the year, especially with cricket's Barmy Army in town, hotels aren't exactly desperate for trade.

That would be because no one would go if they had to pay it all themselves. Nice one Buckley ;)