British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mojo

Prague World Cup

Now on sale

Thanks for info - have been checking but hadn't looked for a day or two. Have booked now and appear to have one ticket covering both meetings for about £20!!!

im glad someone has aksed this question as i am taking my dad to the event for his birthday. I have now booked the tickets and it is good to see that you can book for both days and for the same seats.

I am after buying tickets but would like to see a map to see what part of the stadium i would be sitting in can anyone help please?

Cheers marky just what i wanted.

glad to have helped you

Just booked my tickets however only going to make the final.

Hoping for a lineup of Poland, Denmark, GB and Czech, just so we have GB to cheers, can't see it though, will be Russia or Sweden i reckon.

Sitting just entering the third bend, hopefully it's a good night!

Did anyone pay for tickets? It appears to just reserve seats so you can pick them up in Prague. All looks good but concerned you have to pick them up by a certain time but won`t be in Prague until the day of the race off. In some ways I would prefer I had paid for them just now. What are other experiences?

I am after buying tickets but would like to see a map to see what part of the stadium i would be sitting in can anyone help please?

Do not get bend four. I sat there a couple of years back and got absolutely covered in shale. The good part we moved into the main stand just behind the start line after two heats and nobody stopped us.

Do not get bend four. I sat there a couple of years back and got absolutely covered in shale. The good part we moved into the main stand just behind the start line after two heats and nobody stopped us.

Back straight for me Mick

Did anyone pay for tickets? It appears to just reserve seats so you can pick them up in Prague. All looks good but concerned you have to pick them up by a certain time but won`t be in Prague until the day of the race off. In some ways I would prefer I had paid for them just now. What are other experiences?

I booked my tickets today through the link a few posts up i just need to print the tickets off myself all very easy no messing about

I booked my tickets a few weeks ago but i only needed to print 1 ticket off for each person, so do i use this one ticket for both meetings

thanks for the info re printing tickets. I had just reserved tickets, was able to log back in and pay for them and now have the ability to print tickets. Phew, today is the last day of the cheap 2 match ticket for both meetings in prague. I'd advise getting your finger out if you haven't already.

I've ended up in section J1 so close to the 4th bend, hopefully far enough along the straight and high enough to avoid the shale. It was half the price of section A and B and I'm only 1 or 2 seats away from them so worth the risk imo. although that may be the reason for the price change.

cannae wait now

The Swedish team manager have made the initial nomination of 10 riders:

http://www.svemo.se/sv/Grenar/Speedway/Nyheter/TioforarenomineradeforSpeedwayWorldCup/

1. Andreas Jonsson
  2. Antonio Lindbäck
  3. Daniel Nermark
  4. Dennis Andersson
  5. Fredrik Lindgren
  6. Jonas Davidsson
  7. Linus Sundström
  8. Peter Karlsson
  9. Peter Ljung
  10. Tomas H Jonasson

I would guess that Jonsson, Lindgren are fairly certain the other two places will be up for grabs but at the moment I

think Ljung has one of those places. My picks for the fight for the 4th place would be THJ, Nermark & Davidsson.