British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

have not heard much since they had that petition I signed that too we will probably know more in the off season

Artiom pulled out of meeting

Thanks, hopefully we'll hear good news about Poznan. Looking a tough assignment for the Swallows now.

Watching Seb Ulamek as an analyst on the Polish coverage, and hearing his excellent English from the Elite match last week, it strikes me that he would be a super "companion" to David Rowes commentary on your UK feed.

Very lucky if he doesn't have a cracked rib from that one.

Ouch! Heavy landing for MJJ there, looked like he hit a rut or a hole that launched him.

Jan Staechmann on Twitter just said "have Torun really walked out?" Don't like the sound of that...

Edited by mikec

Nice to see Magic NOT doing a "Miedzinski" on Laguta there and giving him a hard, fair race with room, and still coming out ahead. A lesson there Adrian!

I did not hear the whole conversation was away from computer but the second meeting today is not happening apparently Torun riders are about to leave the stadium reason is unclear as of now after this meeting they will go to Zielona Gora we will se what will happen it does not look to promising.

I did not hear the whole conversation was away from computer but the second meeting today is not happening apparently Torun riders are about to leave the stadium reason is unclear as of now after this meeting they will go to Zielona Gora we will se what will happen it does not look to promising.

:sad: :sad:

Something on sportowefakty updates page for the match http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/23110

Apparently Torun was trying to postpone the match until Gollob is ready to race its a shame really I thought what Rzeszow did in Leszno was bad but this is just bad and unsportsmanlike and not fair to fans all over

• Like 1

From what I've read Torun does not reach the floor average and thus they have to do a walk over.

A similar situation to what happened with Greg H earlier this year.

Apparently Torun's officials wants to postpone it and re-schedule because of the injuries they have suffered.

All of Torun's riders is supposed to have left the stadium.

I read this here: https://www.facebook...495645553865276

Apparently Torun was trying to postpone the match until Gollob is ready to race its a shame really I thought what Rzeszow did in Leszno was bad but this is just bad and unsportsmanlike and not fair to fans all over

But Gollob won't rider more this season from what I have read.

Edited by Ghostwalker

You called that well Alan - well done Tarnow on the bronze medal.

We are relying on you Pawel!!!

We are relying on you Pawel!!!

Indeed, get your kevlars on Pawel, looks like you might get ride.

Could you blame the ZG fans if they go ape-rubbish if Torun won't race? I;m normally a peace-loving individual :lol: but this is ridiculous!!

Could you blame the ZG fans if they go ape-rubbish if Torun won't race? I;m normally a peace-loving individual :lol: but this is ridiculous!!

I love that it substituted "rubbish" for my 4 letter word :lol:

Edited by brandonbee48