British Speedway Forum
madame muck

Ben Barker In Trouble With The Police

Well he wouldn't be the first or last to do that either,but let's hope he isn't that silly..........

???

Hmmmmm :D

• Like 1

But he likes dogs, signs autographs, smiles for photos, chats to fans......so it's not all bad. ;)

• Like 2

But he likes dogs, signs autographs, smiles for photos, chats to fans......so it's not all bad. ;)

You forgot to mention he like 'Puppies' too Gemini. :wink::blink:

• Like 2

He'll have to get a lift to any hotel stopovers for the next 6 months then!

Subtle ;)

• Like 1

Does he wave and do a lap of honour?

He's not a kid; he's 25 years old and his record of behaviour seems to indicate he may have some personality defects.

and you havent people in glass houses!!

The other vehicle was being driven by a friend of Mark Simmonds daughter.

If she hadn't recognised him, he may well have got away with it..........

• Like 2

Are you going to go onto the thread for a meeting and say, "15 speedway heats happened, it's not the first time or the last time yet here we are discussing it"?

One hopes that the next time you go to a meeting you see something of interest (good or bad) which prompts you to post. The key word is of course, INTEREST.

I do accept that there as those on here who find the private lives of sportsman / celebrities interesting, some obsessively so.. Why anyone should be interested in a rider behaving like a yobo or another fined for careless driving is beyond me. However, clearly I'm in the minority.

Let's face it "The Red Tops" thrive on salacious stories about footballers and slappers, or the drugs / booze exploits of some B List member of a reality TV Show. Those that read these esteemed organs, can get their fix of gratuitous gossip, followed usually by moral indignation.

A bit like here really!!!!

It's only heat winners that do that tbf.

• Like 3

Can't say I've ever seen him do that because he's either not there (riding for his P.L. team) or never wins a race. (Okay I've risen to the bait.) :D

• Like 3

Can't say I've ever seen him do that because he's either not there (riding for his P.L. team) or never wins a race. (Okay I've risen to the bait.) :D

Well, he won two races against the Bugs recently. Mind you, that wasn't too difficult ;)

One hopes that the next time you go to a meeting you see something of interest (good or bad) which prompts you to post. The key word is of course, INTEREST.

I do accept that there as those on here who find the private lives of sportsman / celebrities interesting, some obsessively so.. Why anyone should be interested in a rider behaving like a yobo or another fined for careless driving is beyond me. However, clearly I'm in the minority.

Let's face it "The Red Tops" thrive on salacious stories about footballers and slappers, or the drugs / booze exploits of some B List member of a reality TV Show. Those that read these esteemed organs, can get their fix of gratuitous gossip, followed usually by moral indignation.

A bit like here really!!!!

Personally, if something doesn't interest me, be it a book, a film, a newspaper or perhaps a topic on a discussion forum, I don't open it up and read it!