British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
2ndbendbeerhut

Premier Sports

With Swedish coverage starting next week, anyone know of any deals out there for a cheaper subscription? Last year I think it was half price for a couple of months with an online code

Cheers

With Swedish coverage starting next week, anyone know of any deals out there for a cheaper subscription? Last year I think it was half price for a couple of months with an online code

Cheers

Starts week after next-Tuesday 7th May

If you use code "NUTS6" you can get 6 months subscription for £30 (well, it worked last week anyway).

Great news is that they have now launched their new online player similar to other tv broadcasters AND it is free to those who subscribe to the tv channel on Sky. Fantastic news as so many sports clash and modern man has easily developed the ability to multiview more than one event. Also, of course it means you can access it away from your TV.

The player is available to view on all popular web browsers and all major devices including Iphone, Ipad and Android. It's available in various different bit-rates - the top bit-rate being 5mbps.

If you use code "NUTS6" you can get 6 months subscription for £30 (well, it worked last week anyway).

doesn't work anymore... Oh well see if I can find another