British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe V Workington - Tuesday, April 30th (premier League) (7.30pm) Live On Sky Sports

who will be autys first victem. or will he self destruct. anger on a bike, that's josh.

workingtons UNOFFICIAL w/site explains the guest rule. cook can ride at scunny and STILL ride for his pl team 6 days later. . the rule change was brought in this year.(i think)

and before you say its only on the unofficial site, its run by laura morgan (promotor)

and the management team . inc jacko. so its a 100% nailed on move. read it and weep. scorps.

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Scunny to beat the PL select 7 by 6. (Wink)

look out , the cornets are coming to lick the scorps..

I know very little happens your way on but we will not tolerate licking of any kind,there is childrem present at our meetings so leave the gay tongue thoughts over in the west please

yea, one of the kids rides at number 1. toys/pram.

. read it and weep. scorps.

Jenga

SCORPS PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Read it and weep jenga just read it !!!

• Like 2

Well sunny over in the west today, hows the weather doing over there please , looks okay on Accuweather ?? Supporters bus leaving at 1.50pm and I'l be on it :party: , hope my nerves hold out , this is shaping up to be a cracker , hoping all 14 riders have a safe night and lets put on a good show for Sky to show what the PL is made of, (especially afer that shambles that was served up last night ;) )

Best of luck Worky Boys , lets bring a point or two home !!

• Like 1

Well sunny over in the west today, hows the weather doing over there please , looks okay on Accuweather ?? Supporters bus leaving at 1.50pm and I'l be on it :party: , hope my nerves hold out , this is shaping up to be a cracker , hoping all 14 riders have a safe night and lets put on a good show for Sky to show what the PL is made of, (especially afer that shambles that was served up last night ;) )

Best of luck Worky Boys , lets bring a point or two home !!

weather is perfect and not a broken pipe is sight

• Like 2

according to Scunny Twitter feed a final water pipe check has been done and all is well,and it all system go to show the Premier League for what it is

Genuinely looking forward to this more than I have any Sky EL meeting this year, someone on another thread said this will be a boring meeting due to the lack of top quality caliber riders but I disagree, the main reason I like the PL is that it can be used as a breeding ground for top quality riders like Birks, Dyer and Cook tonight and every rider gives it his all and never gives up in a race regardless of how far behind they are unlike a certain Mr Batchelor last week.

Even with Worky's guests I believe Scunny will win but it will be a lot closer than what it would have been 48-42 Scorpions

• Like 1

Genuinely looking forward to this more than I have any Sky EL meeting this year, someone on another thread said this will be a boring meeting due to the lack of top quality caliber riders but I disagree, the main reason I like the PL is that it can be used as a breeding ground for top quality riders like Birks, Dyer and Cook tonight and every rider gives it his all and never gives up in a race regardless of how far behind they are unlike a certain Mr Batchelor last week.

Even with Worky's guests I believe Scunny will win but it will be a lot closer than what it would have been 48-42 Scorpions

Obviously weren't watching the Sky match last night , bore me to death :rolleyes:

according to Scunny Twitter feed a final water pipe check has been done and all is well,and it all system go to show the Premier League for what it is

Just been reading the Scunny twitter... brilliant... especially Rob G's comment... "could b in trouble tommy the gun and the palm tree have missed there bus".. :D

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Just been reading the Scunny twitter... brilliant... especially Rob G's comment... "could b in trouble tommy the gun and the palm tree have missed there bus".. :D

No wonder they missed it if they went there. Their bus was leaving from somewhere else :)

No wonder they missed it if they went there. Their bus was leaving from somewhere else :)

There was a burst pipe in the bus station,there was hell on i can tell you,the SCB have sent a ref to have a look but he hasnt got any wellys and SCB expenses prohibit the purchase of anything rubber or latex

• Like 2

Gutted that I won't be there tonight but the dvr is set to record the action............. can't say that about many Scorpions matches ! Scorps 46-44 in a thrilla.

There's an Excel racecard for tonight's match here https://www.dropbox....il 2013).xlsx?m

Best viewed 'full screen' on Excel 'view' options.

Looking forward to this one and on the subject of guests think on this - in my first 8 seasons of watching NL racing in the 80's I saw 5 guest riders, and not one for an injured rider. How times have changed... :blink:

Edited by daveallan81
  • Like 1