British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rustyre bel1

Somerset Pair

It is only a couple of weeks away, the question is who will be riding for the Rebels in the pairs. 2 out of 3 Doyley & Mick or Doyley & Josh or Mick & Josh all 3 are on top form my choice Doyley & Mick

It is only a couple of weeks away, the question is who will be riding for the Rebels in the pairs. 2 out of 3 Doyley & Mick or Doyley & Josh or Mick & Josh all 3 are on top form my choice Doyley & Mick

this some sort of new Irish joke thread?? :)
  • Like 5

this some sort of new Irish joke thread?? :)

to be sure , to be sure

Think you night be naking a nistake with Mick's mame.
  • Like 2

I think it will either be Dick, Mick or Jock.

Apparently Jock is a strapping lad, and very protective of Dick. Could be those two if they take the Mick.

• Like 2

I think it will either be Dick, Mick or Jock.Tom ,Dick ,Harry

Does it matter? Looks like Berwick have just installed themselves as favourites!

On form Josh and Jason will possibly be the strongest pair we have had since Zorro and Emil Kramer.It is a Pairs event so Kennett will need a good partner.

Edited by Cliffeboy

Berwick will probably submit Kozza Smith, who is going pretty well at the moment. Or Robin Aspegren, who is a flier around the OTA.

A pair of Eddie & Robin would tempt me down to Somerset for sure... Will be interesting!

If Kennett doesnt count then Stead and Proctor cannot count as they dont have PL averages either. The BSPA will make a decision based no who they like most.