British Speedway Forum

Stuart Robson took a right purler at Newcastle last night. If he is there, he will be feeling pretty secondhand I would imagine

There must be a doubt of this meeting going ahead,been raining here since 10 o,clock this morning,and according to Sky News more of the same tomorrow.

Monmore is pretty good at holding water and as CVS has said numerous times ..... If we could plan the weather it would rain all weekend and at 6am on Monday mornin it stops and there is bright and breezy weather all day.

I live 18 miles away from Wolves and it looks like CVS has had his prayers answered in full.

RICO; Understand it was a year to the day and the call for a minutes silence, but feel a minutes aplause would be more suitable.

CHAMPION; While I really hope Tai carries on his excellent form, he has been beaten six times this season at Monmore Green .... but not nce by a British rider ..... When it comes down to it, a 5 point maximum (again) will mean nothing going into the final race and Harris, Nicholls and Kennett are all capable of winning races at Monmore Green against anyone.

Ideally I would like to see Tai lift the title with Robbo and King on the rostrum

The rain is intermittent about 7 miles out of Wolverhampton. I'd imagine it will be on as Doc is an absolute wizard. Should be good methinks. Tai will win. Kennet second, cook third, nicholls 4th

Howarth scored 6 in his semi.

Howarth finished above Sneddon and C.Wright. Grieves possibly didn't want the meeting due to family bereavement.

Howarth score was 4.

Kyle Howarth (Poole/Workington) - X, 3, 1, 0, FX = 4

Monday night for the British Final, shame we don't make this a big weekend meeting so we could all attend without having a day off work!

Glad to read that there will be a tribute to Lee!

• Like 1

Woffy to win, from a final of Woffy Nicholls Harris and Kennett.

By the way he rode last Wednesday, Danny King is better than the last three.

Woffinden to lead the final, Kennett to knock someone off and Nicholls to take the rerun...

Think Tai might explode I'd that happens again!

Woffinden to lead the final, Kennett to knock someone off and Nicholls to take the rerun...

Think Tai might explode I'd that happens again!

My prediction for tonight's British Final is Tai Woffinden. My reason behind my prediction is because I feel that Tai will take full advantage of home track knowledge.

Woffy to win, from a final of Woffy Nicholls Harris and Kennett.

But Scotty is not hotty! :D

Woffendin, Harris, King and Cook.....

That's my order! ;)

Danny King will be on the rostrum I reckon. The only person who can beat Tai is Tai. He has pressure knowing he is a hot favourite and that could be his undoing in a final

I can only assume that Grieves, Sneddon and Wright all turned the meeting down.

Why isn't Bridger in it, didnt see his name mentioned in the SF either.

Why isn't Bridger in it, didnt see his name mentioned in the SF either.

He pulled out because he didn't feel it was right to race a year after #RICO death. He said his head and heart wouldn't be in it so he pulled out