British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Django

Workington Comets Vs Glasgow Tigers 25th May

This is not a pretty fixture!

Worky's wage bill will make Donald Trump cry!!

This is not a pretty fixture!

Worky's wage bill will make Donald Trump cry!!

Time for team changes!

Enough is enough!

• Like 1

Someone call Taggart, there's been a murder

• Like 1

Someone call Taggart, there's been a murder ��

Better tell him he's working tomorrow as well!

We are utter psih!

Final score: The All-Singing & All-Dancing Harlem Globetrotter Premier League All-Stars 65 Glasgow Tigers 27

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

Bad luck for the tiger tho when you come across two inform guests at reserve when the regular home reserves are at best average

Edited by montie

JW and HB must go! JJ, HH and JR are doing their jobs!

jW is a shadow of himself! He knows that track inside out but looked amateurish!

Henning can ride it too, seen him in the wet last year looking great! Looked terrible ltonight!

jW is a shadow of himself! He knows that track inside out but looked amateurish!

Henning can ride it too, seen him in the wet last year looking great! Looked terrible ltonight!

Agree we can't afford to have Wright and Bager being passengers when we have 3 newbies.

We'll soon find out what the new promotion are made of.

I reckon withe new averages we could fit Karlsson in and get rid of Bager! Take pressure off of Wright! That is if he gets released from the Lions to make way for Roynon!

The promotion can't be nice/sentimental! They will undo all the hard work they have done

Great to meet up with Paulco and some great quotes, the less said about the meeting the better,

Was very impressed with Jacobs tonight got better and better, some of the more experiences riders should be very worried regarding the jobs,

looking at grieves i think hes lost interest the only rider tonight that deserves praise is joe jacobs he was the only glasgow rider that tried

screeny was good in the races he won but if he wasnt infront after first 2 bends wasnt that interested

Final score: The All-Singing & All-Dancing Harlem Globetrotter Premier League All-Stars 65 Glasgow Tigers 27

All the best

Rob

Just playing by the rules Rob, I sure you would do the same for Scunny

All the best :P

• Like 2

looking at grieves i think hes lost interest the only rider tonight that deserves praise is joe jacobs he was the only glasgow rider that tried

screeny was good in the races he won but if he wasnt infront after first 2 bends wasnt that interested

Don't want to say too much about James G, his contribution over the years is second only to God himself! I think he is looking at his future, I dare say the kids are a far higher priority to him! (Rightly so))

• Like 1

Just playing by the rules Rob, I sure you would do the same for Scunny

All the best :P

yeah...just been lucky so far really that the rolling averages have let you get much better riders in than your own

Don't want to say too much about James G, his contribution over the years is second only to God himself! I think he is looking at his future, I dare say the kids are a far higher priority to him! (Rightly so))

he past it nowadays, and Screeny is very beatable these days, and these are who your relying on big time to score the bulk of your points.... Dependent on budget, I'd lose jimmy, bager and wright and bring 3 new lads in... Will have big points to play with once the others get averages. Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1