British Speedway Forum

Will Craig Cook of Edinburgh set a record this season for riding for so many different teams. He must have featured in half a dozen Ipswich matches already this season.. Does anybody know who holds the record. I think Kevin Doohan has done quite a few in the last couple of years. I wonder which league has the most guest riders?

Will Craig Cook of Edinburgh set a record this season for riding for so many different teams. He must have featured in half a dozen Ipswich matches already this season.. Does anybody know who holds the record. I think Kevin Doohan has done quite a few in the last couple of years. I wonder which league has the most guest riders?

The Fantasy League. :wink::t::rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

NO IDEA and couldn't give a monkeys. May as well have a pool of riders and every week just pick out the ones you would like that aren't injured or unavailable.

• Like 1

Kevin Doohan?

craig could qualify for a league winners medal for about 8 teams so far!!!!! :rofl:

total joke really isnt it?.... :oops:

sorry, I forgot...

aaahhhh, but this is speedway... :icon_smile_clown::sad:

NO IDEA and couldn't give a monkeys. May as well have a pool of riders and every week just pick out the ones you would like that aren't injured or unavailable.

What we need is a pool of just enough top class riders to make up two teams with several in reserve to cover for injuries. These could then contest all matches just changing the names of the teams for the actual match fixtures. Or is that basically what's already beginning to happen?

What we need is a pool of just enough top class riders to make up two teams with several in reserve to cover for injuries. These could then contest all matches just changing the names of the teams for the actual match fixtures. Or is that basically what's already beginning to happen?

An interesting thought. :sad: :sad:

The ultimate last night. The Eurosport Pairs Meeting. Czech's had a guest who wasn't a Czech! How can Speedway expect to be taken seriously?

• Like 2