British Speedway Forum
Starman2006

Somerset Cases Rebels V Edinburgh 11/06

Premier League. 11/6/13

So if the voice of Somerset can't start the thread to one of your top meetings of the season then i will. :rofl:

Tuesday see's the cases Rebels Take on Edinburgh at the OTA on Sky Sports.

This is a chance for PL fans to flock to the OTA as they are offering reduced admission to this meeting, and what a meeting it could be, with Edinburgh tracking Craig Cook, Somerset old boy Claus Vissing and up and coming kid Max Fricke.

Craig Speaks for himself, fast gater and a very good rider at this level, Claus im very sure will want to make a point, or 10, and young fricke is an interesting kid who im sure many a promoter will have his eye on likewise several Rebels for future guesting in the EL..... But we get first dibs, Naturally!! :D

The Rebels thrashed a poor Rye House on Friday, but that is what i would expect from a Team looking to take the League title down to the wire again, but not like last year down to a piece of 2lb fishing line!!!

i would not expect this to be as easy as friday, but, if everybody does their jobs, then this will be a home win, and the Rebels do need the points, in a word, no complacency From the Rebels...

MOD NOTE: Please remember to include meeting dates in thread titles (especially as we dont always get it right when editing!)

Edited by Starman2006

Edinburgh have hit a bit of a poor bit of form (Claus) and injury (Cookie and Mitchell) so I'd be surprised if the Blue & Gold took anything from this one. But you never know...we live in hope.

Stay safe.

Looks like the weather is changing for the worse on Tuesday. If it goes ahead should be all three points to the Rebels.

Met office today says 60% chance of rain @ 4am, 7am an 10am. Then 20% chance for the rest of the day, so I'd say there's a good chance it will go ahead.

We'll be leaving midday ish when I get custody of my car!

We'll be leaving midday ish when I get custody of my car!

Allo Allo Allo, what goin on er then!!! :rofl:

Sky do love a bit of Somerset, how many times is that now? Come on give some of the others a chance.

Sky do love a bit of Somerset, how many times is that now? Come on give some of the others a chance.

If they had as good a racetrack then thye might!

Sky's trucks have arrived and I locked them in on site for the night at 9pm when I went home. Hope the weather plays ball and the meeting is up to the usual standards from the OTA.

Unusually Speedway fans have a choice of channel for Tuesday's speedway. Premier Sports have live also Vetlanda v Dackarna

Who in their right mind would choose to watch some Swedish league meeting when they could be watching the mighty Rebels racing on one of the best racetracks in the country? No-brainer!

Now let me see, save myself £20 admission, no fuel costs, no food or drink costs, stay in the warm and potentially dry, no chances with the track after the rain, a far better view of the racing! How's that for starters!

Typical Armchair supporter!!!! Wish there were a few more like it to finally push all the nails into the speedway coffin :mad: