British Speedway Forum
Starman2006

Somerset Cases Rebels V Edinburgh 11/06

As a neutral I really enjoyed last nights meeting.A superb advert for speedway.Well done to all the riders involved.Hope tonights will be as good.

Yes that's 3 good PL meetings on Sky this year including Scunthorpe and Berwick. Sky should ditch Elite and do deal with Premier for 2014!

That was a brilliant meeting, great racing. The only thing I think was wrong was the disqualification of grajczonek watched on the sky camera at the start line and sneddon should have been excluded in my opinion. That decision changed the match on its head.

Also the track was slick but produced some brilliant racing and also made some of the fans look like mud monsters by the end of the meeting.

Yes that's 3 good PL meetings on Sky this year including Scunthorpe and Berwick. Sky should ditch Elite and do deal with Premier for 2014!

Yes please wouldn't it be great.!

Loved last night was sitting on the edge of my seat cheering on the monarchs. ive said on here before that somerset is one of my fave tracks and last night showed why. rosco makes me laugh hes funny think that people need to give him a break hes an ex rider ffs and brings comedy value. my wife said why are you cheering on that lot and i just couldnt help myself well done cookie and co.

• Like 3

Brilliant meeting on sky last night and great racing! Having read many comments regarding the track being slick are certainly correct, however adding dirt to the track doesn't make it automatically grippy, thats down to how it's prepared by the track staff and if it was prepared yesterday accordingly there could have been a grippy track!

Once again the PL has delivered a great speedway meeting,by now Im sure Sky can see where the real entertainment lies,and it sure aint the EL.

Also,whether his team is involved or not you can always guarrantee that Rossiter will make a total pillock of himself.

Hope tonight’s meeting at Poole Is better than last nights bore & up to the speticale dished out at Lakeside last week. :rofl::drink:

it's just a matter of finding more consistency and maybemore inspiration from the management. Gary seems a lovely guy, but he ain't no SAF!

You clearly don't know Garry very well to make a statement like that...............next time make the effort to find out before posting presumptive drivel B)

Edited by womble53

2 rebels poor last night,rest apart from Jason did not get into the meeting for me ,do we need to change anyone?

Yes Eversince Exeter Closed i have traveled up to the OTA from Exmouth every week.

Yes its a great little track so many racing lines and great meetings.And well run by the Hancocks and every one else.

Come and experience it you will enjoy it

come from Exeter also ,makes me miss Exeter each week

Tabaka hit Nielsen much harder in heat 14 but Nielsen stayed on. Maybe he should have slid off and tried to get a fellow racer excluded.

I stand by my opinion that Sneddon gambled and won this time.

Is that your opinion or josh G? I am pretty sure they were his exact words...

Is that your opinion or josh G? I am pretty sure they were his exact words...

Mine thanks. Couldn't tell you what his words were to be honest wasn't really listening to the interview. If they were the same then great minds and all that..... :-)

First speedway meeting I've actually enjoyed watching this season. Proper speedway Nige!

Great meeting had everything.I must admit I thought Cookie got way with a few rollers,good luck if you can get away with it.I can see stu Robson writing his complaints to the BSPA about victimisation.

It;'s not moaning. It's just pointing out some dont know their arse from their elbow.

You included...