British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blueherb777

Kent Kings V Isle Of Wight Koc 24th June

breaking down has been replaced with non-starting , although it's the same thing really , one swallow does not a summer make , watch this space for further reports on falls .

Has this rider refused your sexual advances or something? :blink:

• Like 2

I am probably wasting my time posting this but I don't think jim the whipper has any clue on the difficulties riders and mechanics have at Kent.

I'm afraid with dim the whinger u are banging your head against a brick wall Martin. He appears to have a major gripe towards Adam as he is always making snide remarks at him and me.

Maybe its someone Adam knows and they are just using an alias because they haven't got the balls to say anything to his face. It could even be someone Adam has ridden against and beaten on a regular basis so is jealous that he is doing ok in the national league.

I am probably wasting my time posting this but I don't think jim the whipper has any clue

I think that would have been enough.

To be honest, I ignore him now. Its quite clear he has a major axe to grind and such people's comments are not worth reading and certainly not worth responding to.

• Like 1

I think that would have been enough.

To be honest, I ignore him now. Its quite clear he has a major axe to grind and such people's comments are not worth reading and certainly not worth responding to.

Advice taken!!

My first visit to see the kent kings, long trip down from Brumm, but what a fantastic place views alround no posts or lights to get in the way, nice clean seats to sit on, some standing areas, puts a lot of the EL and PL clubs to shame.

As we travelled from The midlands the start time was ideal didnt get home too late, well run meeting and some good work from the Ref.

Track staff worked hard with the shale they could find, the lad on the first bend did a great job.

Had the bonus of the Bronze helmet race as well, do like tracks to have curfews it means they have to get on with it.

If your down that way well worth a visit, just needs a little more shale.

Hope to be back soon.

My first visit to Kent too although at 25 minutes my journey was a little shorter than yours!! I agree with everything you say except about the Ref, who I thought made some dubious decisions.

Firstly, he let heat 15 run when the IOW rider in white got a flier! Should have been restarted. And in an earlier heat (can't remember which one) when Connor Coles came off the race was allowed to run for the full 4 laps although the safety fenced had been knocked down!

Definitely be back tho :lol:

My first visit to Kent too although at 25 minutes my journey was a little shorter than yours!! I agree with everything you say except about the Ref, who I thought made some dubious decisions.

Firstly, he let heat 15 run when the IOW rider in white got a flier! Should have been restarted. And in an earlier heat (can't remember which one) when Connor Coles came off the race was allowed to run for the full 4 laps although the safety fenced had been knocked down!

Definitely be back tho :lol:

Sorry do not agree about Heat 15 as IOW in white did move but penalised himself by missing break,so was a good decision as far a I am concerned.Wish they would go back to days when you could move as long a you do not touch tapes,far more interesting than all this do not move a muscle.

Sorry do not agree about Heat 15 as IOW in white did move but penalised himself by missing break,so was a good decision as far a I am concerned.Wish they would go back to days when you could move as long a you do not touch tapes,far more interesting than all this do not move a muscle.

Quite agree AJ. All's fair in love and war!

Is there really any need for that?

Don't worry about that Ben, Halifax is only joking as he knows adam and his dad very well. Just a bit of harmless fun.

Is there really any need for that?

In fact HT is a sponsor of Adam, HT is a very good supporter of British speedway, and riders.

Edited by greyhoundp

When is the 2nd leg? Or have I missed it?

Will Ellis be the main team, surely he must be getting near to a new proper average. Also on the subject of averages when will Stevie B get a new average which might drop to give Kent a few extra points to play with.

Will Ellis be the main team, surely he must be getting near to a new proper average. Also on the subject of averages when will Stevie B get a new average which might drop to give Kent a few extra points to play with.

In what respect would you like Kent Kings to play with a few extra points ?

The averages don't begin until riders have had four National LEAGUE matches (NT & KOC matches don't count).

IoW (with Adam ever-present) have had three NL matches so far and shan't have their 4th. one until Friday 19th. July away at Coventry.

Kent have only had two - the third is this coming Monday, home to Mildenhall; the fourth is Mildenhall away on Sunday 14th.

The averages change then clicks in a week later in both cases.